Please suspend all events for 1-2 weeks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please suspend all events for 1-2 weeks

Post Count

Please suspend all events for 1-2 weeks

Due to the rash of issues as of late please give the players a 1-2 week vacation and suspend events.
    This will give time to fix the issues and get ahead of future events. This will also give the developer time to catchup and proof there work . The results should be better smoother events, happier players and more money to gree.
    Thank you
    CC(iOS)-Retired, CC(droid)-Retired, KA-Retired, DR-Retired, WON- Retired.
    Call to Arms- Retired. MW(droid)-Retired, KnD-Retired, BtD- Retired.
    MW(iOS)-burning last of gold for my faction then will retire
    Future gree games- won't even start at this point.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They will never do it. How about we suspend all of our activities for 2-3 weeks?!!!

Post Count
    Honestly, I know but if I didn't bring this up I Wouldn't feel justified yelling about issues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wish they would... It's ridiculous!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    agree with both, but they wont as they are to greeDY, that is why they keep pushing new events without fully testing (beta testing with top teams where they earn free units without giving info in return doesn't count) and altering events where the customer is actually happy with. As far as us stopping for a week or 2 it is the same as "gold free" for a war people say they will and don't. So it is pointless as during that time a lot would build stats while others fall off

Post Count
    totally agree
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A break would be nice
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcm2013 View Post
    agree with both, but they wont as they are to greeDY, that is why they keep pushing new events without fully testing (beta testing with top teams where they earn free units without giving info in return doesn't count) and altering events where the customer is actually happy with. As far as us stopping for a week or 2 it is the same as "gold free" for a war people say they will and don't. So it is pointless as during that time a lot would build stats while others fall off
    I'm a beta tester and believe me I'm not in a top team! We sit about top 200 and I have been testing for over 2 years. It's totally random players, but yes most top teams do beta as well. You would think they would want the players that are the most invested in the game to do the testing......
    MW Faction - Ranger Eagles

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can we cancel this whole cycle?

Post Count
    They would never do this. They would have a large drop in members, and a loss in revenue. Also Gree has proven time and time again their developers are not capable for error free programming. So what would two weeks do?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiz View Post
    They would never do this. They would have a large drop in members, and a loss in revenue. Also Gree has proven time and time again their developers are not capable for error free programming. So what would two weeks do?
    No software vendor will claim their code is error free programming. That being said, Gree has programming more buggier than most.

A client tried to tell the company to deliver a product that was "bug free", everyone in the room just laughed at them.

If Apple and Microsoft with hundreds of millions in budget for programming projects cannot make bug free code last people you should expect is Gree, no matter the complexity of it.