as usual, i open my game on my android and it has the usual lag (first 20 seconds after game comes up).
i wanted to click my buildings to collect them, when it suddenly showed up - those fuqing crate sales!!
of course it would say i bought the 3-crates for 250 GOLD (!!) and of course for such a purchase (worth $20) there will be no confirmation dialog!!!

i sent a ticket to gree right away. asking nicely for them to reverse this action and refund me.
HERE IS WHAT THEY ANSWERED ME:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Gree Support.
We are aware of this lagging issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!
I can completely understand. If that happened to me I'd be really upset too. I can imagine how frustrating that must be. But we wont be able to refund you for any crate purchase.
We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I'll pass what you've said regarding confirmation button,onto our management team so such issues can be taken care of in future update.
Regards,
Bruce
GREE Support

i am a very long time player and i have spent more than $5000 on this game.
now i'll have to contact google for a refund.
whether they'll accept it or not - GOODBYE GREEd & Fuq You!!