FLTQ Goal 9/10 Normal - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: FLTQ Goal 9/10 Normal

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Just wanted to keep you all updated:

We don't have any new information, but hopefully we'll have ironed out details soon.

Recap:
    • The event is fixed moving forward.
    • The event has been extended a day. It is in the code, but isn't reflected in the Goal Folder. It will be reflected there by the end of the day.

Thank you all for being so patient on this matter.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update

Any word on compensation for those of us who have had to do the previous energy sucking levels before the change? A good faith gesture of compensatory gold for all doesn't cost you a dime and will show that you more than acknowledge the mistake , you take responsibility for them as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also, are you going to fix the individual prestige as well? The energy requirement for multiple sometimes 10 times on a high energy target is not possible. That needs To be adjusted as well

Currently it will take over 6 vaults of gold to accomplish the individual requirements. And I have 4300 energy at a +10 regen. Still freaking ridiculous. T should be changed to match the new fltq requirements
    Last edited by Cobra Kai; 06-05-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, I think GREE should for once make a compensation to the people. I think it will be easier that faction that complete 7/10 normal at the time of the fix be compensated with say a truck load and factions that complete 8/10, a vault and 9/10, 2 vault for every members in the respective team.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The timer has been fixed for the ILTQ and FLTQ goal tabs but the Event goal still is wrong for the wrapper prize. will this affect anything?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    still no message about ANY of this in game. how many tickets from confused players do you need to get before you begin to explain stuff to your paying customers in a place where the majority will actually see it?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reesiepuff View Post
    The timer has been fixed for the ILTQ and FLTQ goal tabs but the Event goal still is wrong for the wrapper prize. will this affect anything?
    It looks like the event goal has been corrected to reflect the in-game event timer for an additional 24 HR's. You may have to exit and restart your app to see the update!

It would be much appreciated if anyone could confirm this. If not then it should be fixed soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tardavic, I can confirm event clock is good. Thank you.

Can you help me and confirm that the kills at end of individual prestige are correct? This was posted in another thread but to summarize the numbers below can't be right. Can you check?
    Prestige
    Drop Site - Covert Director
    Individual 18/20 - 9 kills
    Faction 13/15 - 6 kills

Emir Island - Covert Captain
    Individual 19/20 - 10 kills
    Faction 14/15 - 6 kills

Oil Refinery Plant - Covert Leader
    Individual 20/20 - 11 kills
    Faction 15/15 - 6 kills

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Tardavic, I can confirm event clock is good. Thank you.

Can you help me and confirm that the kills at end of individual prestige are correct? This was posted in another thread but to summarize the numbers below can't be right. Can you check?
    Prestige
    Drop Site - Covert Director
    Individual 18/20 - 9 kills
    Faction 13/15 - 6 kills

Emir Island - Covert Captain
    Individual 19/20 - 10 kills
    Faction 14/15 - 6 kills

Oil Refinery Plant - Covert Leader
    Individual 20/20 - 11 kills
    Faction 15/15 - 6 kills

Thanks for confirming. Regarding this other matter, I have passed this over to our engineers to check out. When I know more I will let you know.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Thanks for confirming. Regarding this other matter, I have passed this over to our engineers to check out. When I know more I will let you know.

Are you talking about the kills for that specific job or the whole entire goals?

Each job in a goal has it's own kill count, and 1/15 -> kill npc x amount of time (note kill may require multiple hits).

Any additional information would appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    He is trying to show you that the kills required for solo are more the faction which cant be right..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tardavic, the last stage of prestige on Oil Refinery requires you to hit the NPC 7 times to register 1 kill. The individual goal(20/20) is 11 total kills while faction goal(15/15) only requires 6 kills. Basically on the three levels I posted one faction member can complete the entire faction goal to move your faction to the next level and not even complete the individual goal. I don't think there has ever been an ltq where the individual goal required more total kills than the overlapping faction goal. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    I just checked ingame and I can confirm that 24hours was just added to the solo event timer. But I'm at 17/20 and it still says it takes 5 kills. Was the kills required fixed also?
    Last edited by RealLoads; 06-05-2014 at 08:55 PM.