FLTQ Goal 9/10 Normal - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FLTQ Goal 9/10 Normal

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAtWorld View Post
    Seriously sucks to be one of the teams that started a new level a few minutes before Gree changed the requirements. We have tried everything to get it to update, but seems once you start a level with a couple hundred kills required you have to finish it for the update to take effect. So, guess what? We now have to do a couple hundred extra kills just for the privilege of going on, and it will take all night. Which means we won't be able to finish prestige level because of the wasted hours. Unless.... we spend a fortune in gold to finish it, which hardly seems fair does it? I am really looking forward to how Gree comes up with their idea of "fair" regarding this. My guess... sorry, it's the best we could do, and at least you got a break on the rest right?
    My team is in the same position...level 10 at 76/235, why are those that made progress and had bad timing punished? Fix this!

Lurker
    Post Count

I've got a simple fix

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We have another brief update.

The issue has been fixed going forward and the event has been extended by one additional day.

We will keep you posted on any other updates regarding a plan of action as soon as we can.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.
    Why don't you just reset it to the way it was when the event started, admit gree messed up, and make it fair for everybody that labored through the crazy energy on normal only to get on to a now crazy prestige?

Post Count
    So what does this mean for prestige?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are you kidding?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

The issue has been fixed going forward and the event has been extended by one additional day.

We will keep you posted on any other updates regarding a plan of action as soon as we can.

Fixed going forward is not going to cut it. What about those that are in the middle of level 10, are we expected to spend thousands in gold to do the same thing another faction can do for free?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

OOPS we fluffed it!!!!!

Can you now add the time to the CORRECT event
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyKit View Post
    OOPS we fluffed it!!!!!

Can you now add the time to the CORRECT event
    Calendar is updated but not the time on the goals.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tadaaah ...
    Last edited by Paisthecoolest; 06-04-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyminiMW View Post
    Calendar is updated but not the time on the goals.
    They added the time to the box event
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Lurker
    Post Count

Current Level

Hey guys,

Tardavic,

This isn't fair for the factions that started a new level right after it was fixed. Example: we have to do 177 kills on 9/10 and another faction that started 1 hour after us on has to do 16 kills.

Can't Gree give all factions a pass to the next level?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When I contacted apple and showed them Tardavic post and the email I got from customer service saying tough luck we won't refund you. I was told apple has already opened an investigation into gree and their practices.

The fact they changed the requirements unevenly falls under their fraudulent practices criteria.

Gree really needs to make this right or offer a huge compensation immediately.

Gree inc. , a 900 stock , will not be happy with the San Francisco subsidiary if they cause them to lose access to apple.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

You apologize for the inconvenience!?!?!! This is well beyond inconvenient. You have effectively SCREWED everyone and all you have for us is "we apologize for the inconvenience". Arent you guys tired of apologizing event after event?? Guess what!! We are all painfully aware of how sorry you all are so kindly take your BS apologies, stuff them up your blowholes, and figure out how FIX THIS train wreck!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Popcorn anyone ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

the event has been extended an additional day? man this is getting to be ridiculous, yes i agree 100% with the people in this fourm, this is not acceptable expecially for those factions where we are stuck on 9/10 or 10/10 and have to go through 700,000 kills inorder for the new updates to take effect! (700,000 exaggerated but we all know this is gree math) how are you going forward with the same developers? glitch after glitch after glitch.. i cannot remember a WD campaign without a glitch can anyone else? (besides brazil but even then they made WD a 5 day campaign if i recall right....LOL)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Look at these two screenshots from 2 different factions at the same FLTQ target at about the same time...

Attachment 6298
    Are you ****ting me? Is it April fools? Really, we have to do over 100 extra kills than other factions, because we already started the level?

C'mon Gree, where ar your morals.