DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold bonus program

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Gold bonus program

Can someone give me a link to the gold bonus program please?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Can someone give me a link to the gold bonus program please?
    Just send in a ticket requesting more info about.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wouldn't bother joining the program guy.. stick to your spending lv/top teir your happy with and enjoy the game.
    Thats my tip of the day..

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    $500 to trigger the bonus... No sorry gree.

Post Count
    should be saying "No thank you gree" .. they're saving you money and you don't appreciate that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    $500 for sh*t return might you add! Only gets good when you spend what? $3000....

Post Count
    awesome so those guys who spend all the gold get even stronger, gheeee thanks greee..... sigh not
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

$3k for the good bonus...you have to give it to gree they have figured out supply and demand pretty well. Shocking, but people will spend that much for the best bonus.
    Want to try dockbot? You're invited to my new group 'Dockbot-is-da-bomb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8585249/LtBu2m
    We support all gree games.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious94 View Post
    $500 for sh*t return might you add! Only gets good when you spend what? $3000....
    I just bought a 65 inch ultra HD TV for about $5000, why would anyone spend $3000 on pixels a month, or even $500!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    I just bought a 65 inch ultra HD TV for about $5000, why would anyone spend $3000 on pixels a month, or even $500!!!
    Some do! Not me tho.... They not worthy of my money

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pics or it didn't happen....with you standing in front of the 5k tv with a sign saying "5k on tv, I win at life!"
    Challenge set

Post Count
    They have a tier for spending 10 grand a month.

$10,000 in a month = 150% bonus plus one item specially modified for this program. It will be equivalent to an event item.

That is just amazing.

I tip my hat to gree. If people are willing to spend it, why in the hell would you not take advantage of that as a gaming company?

For the big spenders, if you're happy, I'm happy for you, and I am more than certain Gree is happy for you too!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen....with you standing in front of the 5k tv with a sign saying "5k on tv, I win at life!"
    Challenge set
    You believe what you want bro, I don't need to prove anything yo you. I am sure you are wining at life playing this game and scrounging for every last pixelated dream.

Get out of your daddy's basement and visit any store, hopefully you will realize what you have been wasting daddy's money on.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You believe what you want bro, I don't need to prove anything yo you. I am sure you are wining at life playing this game and scrounging for every last pixelated dream.

Get out of your daddy's basement and visit any store, hopefully you will realize what you have been wasting daddy's money on.
    That's what I thought.....so not only are you an unintelligent troll that lacks any form of creativity or rational, but you're also a liar. Cool story bro! You no longer matter