Is reporting hax a waste of time?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is reporting hax a waste of time?

Post Count

Is reporting hax a waste of time?

I know a syn in CC which hacks loads of money (and possibly other stuff) and gets full benefit from all these LTBs etc. while everyone else takes 3 years to get to that level.. My Q is if I report them, will support just sent me a generic msg and waste my time or will they actually look into it? It's a gold-user syn as well.
    I know one of them who had a L10 Chop shop without anything supporting his income to upgrade it, he couldn't have spent 2000usd on pixel money
    (They probably have full bonuses, last i saw 2 months ago they had over 500b in their syn bank when we had a trade deal going).
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pretty much is a big waste of time and big money used to get banned for naming them on the forum

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sending in tickets, period, is a big waste of time.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's been a long time since I've seen Gree take action against a hacker. But sometimes they do. They show clear favoritism to certain players and syndicates, your best bet to get action taken is get someone in TAW to report them.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Rest assured there is no favoritism being played. We can't investigate "hackers" if you don't report them. Please report these types of players with as much information as possible so we may look into these incidents. Thank you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

Rest assured there is no favoritism being played. We can't investigate "hackers" if you don't report them. Please report these types of players with as much information as possible so we may look into these incidents. Thank you.
    So why haven't you banned Trev's sold account, which went by Ivan and now goes by AK47 and sits on the TAW roster? I reported it at least two battles ago. You were quite quick to ban two accounts that were merely swapped between two SAS players, yet you seem content to let this account just sit there and score 1m+ IP for TAW.

How is that not favoritism?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    So why haven't you banned Trev's sold account, which went by Ivan and now goes by AK47 and sits on the TAW roster? I reported it at least two battles ago. You were quite quick to ban two accounts that were merely swapped between two SAS players, yet you seem content to let this account just sit there and score 1m+ IP for TAW.

How is that not favoritism?
    Some cases take more time to solve than others. It may be a case that is still currently being looked into. We can't discuss details, but we do need 'hacks' and other such activity reported.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The case and situation of TAW irregular IP in the last war is a huge one Tadaah and cannot be ignored since there is irrefutable proof this time. It is also something GREE is going to n need to be more transparent on or there will be serious ramifications. Enough is enough with honest players being essentially defrauded.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    The case and situation of TAW irregular IP in the last war is a huge one Tadaah and cannot be ignored since there is irrefutable proof this time. It is also something GREE is going to n need to be more transparent on or there will be serious ramifications. Enough is enough with honest players being essentially defrauded.
    It is harder to find better proof than the top five TAW players in terms of IP, tam being in first place, facing SAS in a nonstop PA vs PA battle.

tam scored 81K in four minutes. Reasonable for someone tapping like mad.
    The fifth place "Char" (TAW changed all their names to match) scored 1.1 million IP over the same four minutes. You can see him go from fifth place to second.

That is a pace of 16.5m IP per hour.

If you had 10 players doing that, they would score 165m IP in a single match. A single, one hour match.

Isn't the record for an entire weekend something like 128m?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just to make what I am saying completely clear: it is time for GREE to do what is right in order to demonstrate that they are not colluding with a particular syndicate to defraud honest paying members of crime city.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Exactly. Without publicly stating what action has been taken against people then the majority of players will still think they get away with it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killbillbst View Post
    Exactly. Without publicly stating what action has been taken against people then the majority of players will still think they get away with it
    Particularly when you see the purchased account you reported fighting for TAW and putting up 1m+ in 2-3 battles since it was reported. Everyone in SAS and TAW knows whose account that was.

Post Count
    Gree (d) doesnīt care if itīs hacked gold as long as others keep on spending real money to try to catch those who cheats.

Post Count
    and yes...reporting hackers, cheaters or whatever to greed is just a waste of time....move on and play some other game that you find interesting (not a gree (d) game) and find some game developer that thinks that giving their players at least some of a clue what they are expecting from an event is in order...............

Quote Originally Posted by justjon View Post
    Sending in tickets, period, is a big waste of time.
    Total waste of time to report...I reported a guy who was building 10 buildings at the same time...even took a screen shot of it and sent to gree...got the standard reply from gree about looking into it...6 months later the player is still on my rival list with much improved iph...oh well...better target for me at least...