Extreme Data Issues From GREE's Server for 3G Users! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Data Issues From GREE's Server for 3G Users!

Post Count
    http://product.gree.net/us/blog/107/...ng-operations/

^blame him?

check out the Blog link on the very top of this forum...
    GREE has so many great things to say about themselves! Wish I did.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    There is a tentative fix in the works. We can't give an ETA, but it will hopefully be sooner than you think.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There is a tentative fix in the works. We can't give an ETA, but it will hopefully be sooner than you think.
    Thank you, it's starting to add up now, data plan used up from war, now 5$ per 100meg. And I know some people are paying more.
    Yes I realize we could have simply not played, but a lot of us made commitments to guilds, and could not break them.
    Given all the troubles over this any possibility of getting gems to compensate? Even if we have to open a support ticket and submit prof we use cell data?
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Thank you, it's starting to add up now, data plan used up from war, now 5$ per 100meg. And I know some people are paying more.
    Yes I realize we could have simply not played, but a lot of us made commitments to guilds, and could not break them.
    Given all the troubles over this any possibility of getting gems to compensate? Even if we have to open a support ticket and submit prof we use cell data?
    Yeah, good luck with that LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    http://product.gree.net/us/blog/107/...ng-operations/

^blame him?

check out the Blog link on the very top of this forum...
    GREE has so many great things to say about themselves! Wish I did.
    He leads a crack team??? Or a team on crack? LOL
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The pic on the bottom of that blog post...are they in a office? Or someone's basement? Hard to tell. And looks like some sort of big card game on the big screen..never knew gree did card games.....
    Daily player

Post Count
    no **** ... im already at 16 GB ... my plan is 4gb ... do the match Tadaaah ... i wont be spending a dime or logging in KA unless on WiFi until they fix this **** ... its ridiculous
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Is this issue addressed within the "bug fixes" on the latest update (I couldn't see a list of which bugs were fixed...)?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So they already released a fix for crime city, posted an update in MW that at least the patch was coming soon( what's that mean?) and still nothing today in KA, guess we know where we stand in GREE hierarchy.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, I can only move so fast!

There was a fix that went out for this today in Crime City. The fix will come in the next major update for Kingdom Age. Please keep in mind we have separate teams for each game. Updates do not reflect any form of hierarchy.

Post Count
    Thanks for the head's up. You shoul really tell them that this issue is large enough to warrant its own data push instead of waiting for a major update. It's been going on ~14 days now that people can tell, and data usage for some has ranged all over the place, none of the numbers good. I've already burned 4.5 gigs in 11 days, and that's ussing it sparingly. Say one person who had burned through 50 Gigs in the same period, and the apps were just in the background, not even active.

So, yeah. Would love for you to tell the KA team we need it asap, and not to sit on it until a major content one comes out, even if it is just a one or two day delay. It's too important to sit on.

There was a fix that went out for this today in Crime City. The fix will come in the next major update for Kingdom Age. Please keep in mind we have separate teams for each game. Updates do not reflect any form of hierarchy.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Tadaadah - for heaven's sake. Most players don't have constant access to Wifi and rely on 3G to access the game when away from home. At the same time their plans only allow for limited amounts of data, otherwise there are very costly fees for the excess data usage. This should be obvious to GREE, especially if it is trying to cater to players around the globe.

THIS IS A PRIORITY ISSUE - PLEASE TELL YOUR PROGRAMMERS TO ROLL OUT A FIX NOW INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE NEXT MAJOR UPDATE. JUST BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOUR PLAYERS' POCKETS INSTEAD OF GREE'S DOES NOT MEAN GREE CAN TREAT THIS AS A SECONDARY ISSUE. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Lurker
    Post Count
    Any resolution on this issue?

Of late, I haven't been accessing the game outside of areas with no WiFi.

The data usage is killing me. If nothing is done soon, my guild mates are gonna do the same as well.

Post Count
    I posted this on the other forums, so I will here as well.

OK, resetting data this billing month in my phone, and going back to playing the games normally as I do, which is usually collecting all my buildings, doing whatever LTE there is until my energy bar is gone, then banking my cash and logging out, here is where my data usage for this month is do far (may data month coincides with the CC 5.2 update, conveniently):

Crime City = 5.6mb
    Modern War = 72.6mb
    Kingdom Age = 44.5mb
    Beyond the Dead = 45.6mb

Looks like whatever the fix for data use worked in spades on my ios system for CC. I hope the fix is as good for the rest of the games.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Well my billing date for my hotspot was 7 days ago and guess what, I am already at 1.5 gigabytes out of 2 gigabytes I pay for each month. Never have I come close to this maximum let alone in 7 days. The total days used on my hotspot was 4 out of the 7 and that was not all day. I agree with all the members on here that it must be pushed and not wait for the next update!!!! The issues Gree has in continuing to alienate their customers is down right disgraceful. Are you going to reimburse everyone that goes over their data usage, of course not, will you show some type of responsibility? Maybe but I can tell you that 100 gems does not satisfy the issues. We like the game which is why we play it, but your team at Gree needs to wake up and listen to what your customers are asking for. Thankfully I have unlimited data on 1 of 6 accounts so I guess I do not need to worry on the 1 account come war weekend. Unfortunately the other 6 will be standing by until my new billing cycle comes through in JULY.

Also one member posted about the in game transfer being fixed, this is something every member has asked for in nearly a year when it stopped working, any update on that? Please don't say the response we will send it to our developers as we have seen this many times before about this issue.

Tadaaah, sorry to take this out on you, but you unfortunately are the only responding and seems to be the only one that gives a damn!