Building Upgrades

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building Upgrades

Post Count

Exclamation Building Upgrades

I've been running into this problem a LOT lately.....when I have the cash saved up for big upgrades and I don't have anything upgrading at the moment, when i go to upgrade building I get a "CANNOT REACH SERVER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN." My internet connection is just fine and I have more than enough for upgrade, but the system is not allowing me too. I've refreshed allies list and everything is fine, I can vault initiating server response, but when it comes to upgrading the same message.

Are the bonuses (units and concrete factory) not working? My cc factory has not been raided and I don't know why I am getting this issue....it's never been a problem till about a week ago....

Mods/Devs....can we get an explanation or a fix in the works?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A couple of my faction members are also having this issue but i do not

Post Count
    the infirmary dont work either add that to the list of things that dont work around gree..i had someone take my hospital out and i lose the same amount of units at the same rate if its up or down
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    I've been running into this problem a LOT lately.....when I have the cash saved up for big upgrades and I don't have anything upgrading at the moment, when i go to upgrade building I get a "CANNOT REACH SERVER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN." My internet connection is just fine and I have more than enough for upgrade, but the system is not allowing me too. I've refreshed allies list and everything is fine, I can vault initiating server response, but when it comes to upgrading the same message.

Are the bonuses (units and concrete factory) not working? My cc factory has not been raided and I don't know why I am getting this issue....it's never been a problem till about a week ago....

Same here units and cement factory are not working
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    the infirmary dont work either add that to the list of things that dont work around gree..i had someone take my hospital out and i lose the same amount of units at the same rate if its up or down
    Infirmary has always seemed to work backwards from everything I've read....mine is still level 1 and I have no intentions of upgrading that.

What is really my problem is I have 2.086b and only need 2.009b for an upgrade and I'm getting the "Server" message, its annoying that I can't start an upgrade even though I clearly have more than enough to start it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here infirmary and cement factory not working and it Will be fixed in somewhere in june/july

Post Count
    Infirmary has always seemed to work backwards from everything I've read....mine is still level 1 and I have no intentions of upgrading that.

What is really my problem is I have 2.086b and only need 2.009b for an upgrade and I'm getting the "Server" message, its annoying that I can't start an upgrade even though I clearly have more than enough to start it.
    there is a guy in my faction with that same issue..it did that to me about 5 days ago only for like 1hr it wouldnt let me upgrade nothing then all sudden it started working again..thats gree's finest programmers for ya
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

same here old friend, i have 2 or 300 mil over what the cost of the upgrade is, but still wont upgrade.

another thread said a patch is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Regarding the issue with the Cement Factory Bonus and the building upgrade cost, this should be fixed in the version 4.2 update.

This should be available to download soon. We will keep you updated!!

Post Count
    The same error happens to me when I attempt to upgrade more than 2 buildings at a time. I have the unit that allows me to upgrade 2 buildings total, but somehow lets me see the option to upgrade a third. Maybe you don't have a second building upgrade unit??
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    I was also having this problem. Upgrade was 3.1 bil and I had 3.3 bil... Wouldn't go through. Then I tried again when I had 3.5 bil and it went through but took almost all my money (only 17 mil left now and I should have around 400 mil)...

So looks like cement factory is working in the display prize but not the real price

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krztov View Post
    same here old friend, i have 2 or 300 mil over what the cost of the upgrade is, but still wont upgrade.

another thread said a patch is coming
    KRZTOV!! Long time...how are things, I thought you retired...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    The same error happens to me when I attempt to upgrade more than 2 buildings at a time. I have the unit that allows me to upgrade 2 buildings total, but somehow lets me see the option to upgrade a third. Maybe you don't have a second building upgrade unit??
    I do have the +1 upgrade unit, however at the moment, NOTHING is upgrading.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hello all,

This is a known issue and a fix will be implemented in version 4.2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello all,

This is a known issue and a fix will be implemented in version 4.2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    When will version 4.2 be released? In the meantime, we're spending extra money on upgrades with no guarantee that we will receive a refund on the excess money spent.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    KRZTOV!! Long time...how are things, I thought you retired...
    took 3 months off, but now hanging with some old bravos in a new faction, keeping it casual though, no gold for months