Question GREE - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question GREE

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tadaah, I'd like to see you continue your dialogue on here. Engage with us. Listen to us. Most people here want to have fun and are prepared to pay to play but things are way out of hand. Let's have a two way conversation. I hope that in 6 months from now you don't come across this thread and wonder when you became a Gree drone who stopped talking to the guys paying for all of this.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tadaah, can you tell us if CJ finally got fired?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Tadaah, I'd like to see you continue your dialogue on here. Engage with us. Listen to us. Most people here want to have fun and are prepared to pay to play but things are way out of hand. Let's have a two way conversation. I hope that in 6 months from now you don't come across this thread and wonder when you became a Gree drone who stopped talking to the guys paying for all of this.
    Agree 100%. Unfortunately, most of us lost trust in gree a long time ago. I would've been a paying customer and probably would've been buying gold every month if gree didn't destroy this game. If we could still finish events with 100-200 gold like it was a year or 2 ago, I would've been buying gold. Since gree raised gold requirements, I stopped buying gold and stopped participating in events that I and our faction can't complete. Gree doesn't realize that by increasing gold demands they are loosing paying players. Why would I pay if I can't get the rewards? How many people out there are willing to throw thousands of $$$ at gree every months? I hope not too many. Otherwise, it would be a sad sad world to live in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Apollo,

The idea of adding an additional quest to the events is to help high level players continue to have a challenge. The event as a whole is built for players of all levels, which means we need to include those high levels as well.

With that being said, what suggestions would like to make to keep all players interested at all levels?
    Run an event without any bugs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What in the heck is going on with late levels of normal FLTQ? 177 kills on lvl 9/10. Are you kidding me, my faction has never quit anything, but we are considering quitting this event. Especially when I see a posting from another player with the same level showing they need 13 kills and I need 177. What gives?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    CJs sarcasm is one my favorite parts of the forum. More Cowbell CJ!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post

Another thing, tell CJ not to be so rude in some of his reply to the people of the MW community. We are the one paying you guys your salary. And you don't talk to your bosses like this.

Well, this is my suggestion since you ask for it on how to improve the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxfff View Post
    Sarcasm? He is just rude, obnoxious and everything he says is completely disconnected with reality (not sure if I should just call it lying)

Lurker
    Post Count
    1) more tme between events . Guys have wanted that since WD came out.
    2) rewards posted ingame in the mission menus. That way we know what the prize is.
    3) instead of hitting a target 3x for 25 points just make it a 75 point hit until the target is 750 points then do multiple targets. I'm tired of tapping a target 11 times before it goes away!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, please more time between wars. Wars used to be every 4-6 weeks and then gree got too greedy and made them every 17 days. Come on greedy gree. Every 4 weeks is too often for WD events but 17 days is just way too often.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Add defense bonus to these events!!!! For every 10 Att bonus prize there's 1 5% def bonus prize. And I'll bet the next defense bonus prize is going to be expensive.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    what suggestions would like to make to keep all players interested at all levels?
    Defense buildings... make them worth something again.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Defense buildings... make them worth something again.
    I don't think it's possible anymore when one guys defense could be at 7mil and the attacker's attack strength could be 700mil

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's not CC, make the perimeter of them highly stackable or something. Think outside the box.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Do you really think there is more than 1 mod/admin?????? Seriously nothing for days then response fm GemH/Tadv/CJ/Sirrus and Tada all happen within minutes................1 guy running like idiot only allowed on forum on 72hr schedule, starts of helpful nice by the time read everything transforms from Jekyl (tad/Gemh) thru (sirrus) to Hyde (Cj)
    to
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxfff View Post
    485046391 & 565411567