Opinions on New Raid Boss Additions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How should the next raid boss be set up?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original format (easy, medium, prestige)

42 37.17%
  • Original + Indy portion

34 30.09%
  • Original + Master portion

6 5.31%
  • Original + 1 (either Indy OR Master)

6 5.31%
  • Original + both (Indy AND Master)

25 22.12%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on New Raid Boss Additions

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Question Opinions on New Raid Boss Additions

The new master portion has really put a damper on the fun we used to have finishing an event, a fun event has become just another that only the top 25 stand a chance at finishing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't understand why they had to increase the regular boss health in addition to adding the Master portion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DUSlider1 View Post
    I don't understand why they had to increase the regular boss health in addition to adding the Master portion.
    yea if the level 100 boss was kept the same it would have been much better, not sure why they had to make it so damn difficult and add another portion all at once

Post Count
    I dont care that they added Master to it. I think it was a good move to do so other factions had a challenge. However, the core part of Raid Boss should have been the same, with a higher level. The health for boss 100 should have gone up a little bit, not 50%. The loot should have been the same, 33% across the board, not 10, 19, 70. All bosses up to 150 should have better legendary drop rates with boss 145 being 25% epic% legendary and boss 150 being 100% legendary.

I mean this is not that hard to figure out.

Banned
    Post Count
    How about you add LEGENDARY portion that even SUP/OSW won't have a chance to finish - like boss 900 with 95 trillion health ?!? each boss requiring 10k folders to summon? Maybe they will like that too

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lmao. yea it sucks that now the majority of factions are having trouble getting the legendary items for indy, i mean if you want to make an impossible master portion atleast keep the drop rate reasonable so we can the legendary loot items without having to kill 100 bosses

Post Count
    or a boss with health OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
    I think we should all just stop playing. Im seriously about to quit soon. I've had enough of this bs. It costs way too bloody much to finish these events.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count

I love this rb

Gree can we please have such bosses too next time and could you make them a little extra harder these are too easy to complete and also it takes less gold we want to spend more gold cause we have money printing machines at our backyard and we know you guys don't need our money but we got lotz we can give you more.

also kindly make the next ILTQ 600K energy
    also for epic boss increase the boss health to 20Billion
    also can we have 100 open case events where we get a unit at every 25 opens
    LGSTO

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Where is option 6: KILL RAID BOSS

Post Count
    they are just on the way to destroy another event. again...
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The best event on the game totally screwed up,, boss strength is way to high this time,smaller factions have no chance of completing this event again,, nice one gree for messing up the most looked forward to event

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    I really like the idea of making the RB more challenging, but Gree definitely over did it with this. I only know of about 6 or 7 factions that will complete it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Jus killed the last decent event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Three levels was fine; even adding Master is probably good to keep the demigods engaged.
    The sucky twist is the individual goal with the 18 unit quest. It's a massive distractor and not in keeping with good order and discipline in the faction. Too many mates on "their own FTXs"!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane Sickle View Post
    Three levels was fine; even adding Master is probably good to keep the demigods engaged.
    The sucky twist is the individual goal with the 18 unit quest. It's a massive distractor and not in keeping with good order and discipline in the faction. Too many mates on "their own FTXs"!
    very true, hence why i included the "either indy or master" option and voted for it :P. its stressful getting those units, we stopped after prestige to go after them