Buying Gold? what does it really cost?

Hi all,

I just want to get some constructive feed back on the current payment structure for purchasing gold. My somewhat slightly negative experience was driving to the shop to buy I tunes cards only buying just enough for several packs on special that included cores, commanders other goodies. My first issue was it stated it costs $9.99 but when it was purchased it took 12.99 out of my account, my second issue was it would only allow 1 per customer.

I hope Gree corrects the display of these charges, I know its and apple issue but they could implement the total price to stop these issues. Gree should also state if things are a one time purchase or not. The players Giving away money part (buying gold) should be simple and easy as its hard diving into your wallet to buy pixilated petrol, lets not forget it supports growth and new content and is the key for the game evolving.

I hope the mods view threads like these and attempt actioning.
    In Game Name Natas.

I take it this was when you were a new player ? It states it's a deal for new players/ one time if I remember correctly .

Secondly are you from Australia ? Other countries are different for example it says in mines €49 usd but I am in the uk and so it costs me £35 , recently there charge for Aussie players increased as I know several guys complained

The price should be accurate to the country you enter for iTunes. I was always charged sales tax on sales but $3 on $10 is 30% which sounds kinda steep

Quote Originally Posted by Whip88 View Post
    I hope the mods view threads like these and attempt actioning.
    Tap on Help, Contact Support in the game. That's the way to solve this. Not on the forum.

Actually the forum is perfect for things like this! I feel this is the best way to get other players views on the matter to see if it needs actioning or if its just me who thinks its a problem. If enough players share the same problems they generally get looked at. I have contacted support but the purchasing display remains incorrect.
    In Game Name Natas.

Hello Whip88,

We'd love to help you get this resolved. Have you submitted a ticket to support? If not, please do so immediately and be sure to include as much information as possible.

If you are in Australia: It has been reported that since the beginning of April, Apple has increased the fees that are added to Australian iTunes purchases. Our games are set in US dollars, so any additional fees on top of that price are applied by Apple.

Additionally:
    The gold packages offered in our games are priced in US Dollars. Apple via iTunes will then apply any conversion rates, taxes or fees appropriate to the transaction, depending on the player's region.

We do not take part in those processes and we suggest you contact iTunes support directly if you have questions regarding any additional costs.

Tax rate seems pretty standard as if a regular purchase for me.
    Want to try dockbot? You're invited to my new group 'Dockbot-is-da-bomb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8585249/LtBu2m
    We support all gree games.

Hey Whip88 think of it like a purchase at Coles....In Australia if it scans wrong its free right? Same thing applies here.

Contact iTunes and get your refund.

It just shows how brutalised the players of this game have been when we can't let anything slide . Hope you get it sorted anyways

I'd like to complain about my earlier purchases then. I paid in CAD which at the time was at 1.1 USD but was charged in CAD! Don't really care about action, I've moved on

If you go to your credit card company , PayPal or even itunes and explain you were under the illusion the price was different you may be able to attain a refund