Android v IOS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android v IOS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Android v IOS

I've just switched from a iPhone4 to Xperia Z2. Of course, the Z2 is LOADS better and more powerful but CC runs like a dog on it. Rubbish graphics rendering and it keeps freezing while fighting etc. is this the norm for Android users? is there any scope to resolve the bugs with android?
    The New Jack Army... coming to a hood near you... soon.

148 032 455

Post Count
    An Apple device Will be beaten by an android device in most cases..... Just because android is lots better
    Very weird that your game Freezes tho
    Bananas are the best.

Post Count
    This game was originally designed for iOS... Android is like the red-headed stepchild.

Go back to iOS, or deal with/accept the inferior version.

/truth

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheBoo View Post
    An Apple device Will be beaten by an android device in most cases..... Just because android is lots better
    Very weird that your game Freezes tho
    Thanks for that. I will look to see if there is anything I can configure on the app.

148 032 455

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    This game was originally designed for iOS... Android is like the red-headed stepchild.

Go back to iOS, or deal with/accept the inferior version.

/truth
    Unfortunately I haven't got hundreds of pounds to throw around on a different phone, but thanks for the input.

148 032 455

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Maw View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't got hundreds of pounds to throw around on a different phone, but thanks for the input.
    You've just answered your own query. Switch backto iOS/return your new Android device, or deal with it.

The only alternative solution is to send a ticket and wait for a useless response. You then have the option to pursue six months of meaningless back-and-forth with the likes of CE (aka A&F), or just abandon the game entirely.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You've just answered your own query. Switch backto iOS/return your new Android device, or deal with it.

The only alternative solution is to send a ticket and wait for a useless response. You then have the option to pursue six months of meaningless back-and-forth with the likes of CE (aka A&F), or just abandon the game entirely.
    I didn't get the phone solely to play CC on. I mean, who would? haha. I will put up with it.. for now.

148 032 455

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    81% of the smartphones worldwide use Droids.
    But cc runs like crap on a droid, because gree's programmers are not very good at their job (and that's an understatement).
    74% of all figures are made up on the spot. References or FO.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    81% of the smartphones worldwide use Droids.
    But cc runs like crap on a droid, because gree's programmers are not very good at their job (and that's an understatement).
    They may well be, but there are many price brackets with Android phones and pretty much just the one with the iPhone. Is it true what I hear that cheaper 'droid devices don't get the full whack of the operating system (if you want that you've got to spend as much as an iPhone costs), and could that if true affect how CC and perhaps other games run on the cheaper phones.

Might be interesting if some survey was done to see how problems affecting Android users relates to price bracket of the device.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was using 1 of each. Droid sucked bad on most events, due to lag. Also lots of glitches looking at members list, battle info during war. Also, very bad lag during war. So, I got fed up with all the headaches & went with 2 iOS devices. Best thing I ever did. iOS runs smooth all the time for me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Is it true what I hear that cheaper 'droid devices don't get the full whack of the operating system (if you want that you've got to spend as much as an iPhone costs), and could that if true affect how CC and perhaps other games run on the cheaper phones.
    I Switched from a galaxy S3 to a LG G2 about 2 months ago an the difference is huge. With th LG the only time I ever get lag is if I play for a bit then I just gonna exit it the game, do a clean up an it's all good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It depends on the device its not based on operating system. I have a galaxy 3 phone and a galaxy tablet that is about a year newer. The tablet is fine except during raid boss the phone is fine for every event. I only play 1 account so when im at home I transfer to my tablet when at work I transfer to my phone. During raid boss I just leave it on my phone

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yup droid works fine. Samsung galaxy s4 phone. Very fast. Samsung galaxy note 7.0 II. Runs fine but a smidge slower. Operating system and memory play a big role.

Post Count

Android devices are so much more advanced then a Crapple Iphone

I don't know about your sony device buddy but I have a Samsung s4 and everything runs great, a little lag here and there but I can put up with that. Its exactly as it says, Android device vs Apple Iphone.
    Apple is just a phone, Android is a device, so much more to do with a Android.
    Any1 that uses a crapple are just wanna b's lol.

Post Count
    74% of all figures are made up on the spot. References or FO.
    that is true. a very well known fact. u can google it.

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    They may well be, but there are many price brackets with Android phones and pretty much just the one with the iPhone. Is it true what I hear that cheaper 'droid devices don't get the full whack of the operating system (if you want that you've got to spend as much as an iPhone costs), and could that if true affect how CC and perhaps other games run on the cheaper phones.
    far superior phones than apple - like nexus5, OnePlus One, Xiaomi Mi3 and many more are boasting the best hardware in the world and they cost less than $400.
    Apple is known for having sweatshops at china and making the cheapest phones possible (i mean that apple pays less for making the iphone than samsung pays for making the s5), yet apples phones are the most expensive phones out there... why?
    Last edited by CCC-syn; 06-04-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    a guide i wrote long time ago for planning the best hood and best income:
    http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

(suggestion & improvements for the guide are welcome )