Cash Won From Epic Boss - What's the Point?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cash Won From Epic Boss - What's the Point?

Post Count

Cash Won From Epic Boss - What's the Point?

For the last several epic bosses I've noticed that the cash "reward" is so insignificant it's almost insulting. I realize it's probably different from one tier to the next, but at level 250 the cash "reward" received upon defeating an epic boss is equal to the cost of one cash hit + $10k. Meaning once two or more cash hits are needed to beat the boss, it costs two or more cash hits (up front) minus one hit + $10k.

As a request to Gree, would it be possible to simply remove the boss completion cash "reward" entirely (at all tiers)? Most people bank their cash and removing this "feature" from the epic boss would remove the need for at least three taps per boss (menu, bank, deposit). This would also add a small amount of challenge to epic boss events because players would be required to ensure thay are able to afford hitting the boss, which basically is already part of the epic boss event at level 250.

Barring that option, would it be unreasonable to request these cash "rewards" be improved to an amount of some value?

A couple suggestions to start, maybe the cash "reward" could be directly related to the level of epic boss which has just been defeated. Or perhaps the epic boss cash reward could be scaled based on a player's IPH, similar to how in-app cash purchases scale to IPH.

In my opinion, it would be both feasible and logical for ALL cash "rewards" to scale to a player's IPH. This would encourage building a hood economy, which a large portion of the player base tends to ignore (in favour of robbing others while having nothing to lose themselves), and it would also greatly improve the robbery aspect of the game. Currently there are so few players actually worth robbing (on my rivals list, anyhow) that it's not worth the time or effort to look for them... And when I do eventually find someone worth robbing, they're either already robbed, not collecting their buildings, or I can rob them whenever I want, which essentially makes my rival feel like I am stalking their hood... And nobody really enjoys feeling stalked, whether it be in a game or any other aspect of life.

What does the forum community think? Let's keep it positive and constructive.

Post Count
    Don't hate broseph, I got my Laundromat to level 10 because of the cash gained from epic boss fights.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My cash reward on my android is half what my iOS gets on everything

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    For the last several epic bosses I've noticed that the cash "reward" is so insignificant it's almost insulting. I realize it's probably different from one tier to the next, but at level 250 the cash "reward" received upon defeating an epic boss is equal to the cost of one cash hit + $10k. Meaning once two or more cash hits are needed to beat the boss, it costs two or more cash hits (up front) minus one hit + $10k.

As a request to Gree, would it be possible to simply remove the boss completion cash "reward" entirely (at all tiers)? Most people bank their cash and removing this "feature" from the epic boss would remove the need for at least three taps per boss (menu, bank, deposit). This would also add a small amount of challenge to epic boss events because players would be required to ensure thay are able to afford hitting the boss, which basically is already part of the epic boss event at level 250.

Barring that option, would it be unreasonable to request these cash "rewards" be improved to an amount of some value?

A couple suggestions to start, maybe the cash "reward" could be directly related to the level of epic boss which has just been defeated. Or perhaps the epic boss cash reward could be scaled based on a player's IPH, similar to how in-app cash purchases scale to IPH.

In my opinion, it would be both feasible and logical for ALL cash "rewards" to scale to a player's IPH. This would encourage building a hood economy, which a large portion of the player base tends to ignore (in favour of robbing others while having nothing to lose themselves), and it would also greatly improve the robbery aspect of the game. Currently there are so few players actually worth robbing (on my rivals list, anyhow) that it's not worth the time or effort to look for them... And when I do eventually find someone worth robbing, they're either already robbed, not collecting their buildings, or I can rob them whenever I want, which essentially makes my rival feel like I am stalking their hood... And nobody really enjoys feeling stalked, whether it be in a game or any other aspect of life.

have u lost your mind. it takes a crazy person to complain about getting cash from bosses, dont like it, then dont hit the boss
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool

The amount of cash is good enough. I almost defeated her about 150+ times and got enough to upgrade my upscale to lvl 3

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

TLDR
    #extras

Post Count
    I don't receive any cash from the boss whatever cash i use in hitting the boss is what i get back no extra

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Man ur crazy why would u want the cash gone if u don't want to put it in bank then dont

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gods of the street View Post
    Man ur crazy why would u want the cash gone if u don't want to put it in bank then dont
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    have u lost your mind. it takes a crazy person to complain about getting cash from bosses, dont like it, then dont hit the boss
    You guys had one request. In case you missed it, or failed to comprehend:

Let's keep it positive and constructive.

Attacking the person and ignoring the argument is neither positive nor constructive. Anyone else?

Banned
    Post Count
    They had to reduce it because several EBs ago you could basically start a new player and one hit L100 bosses to your heart's content. The end result is you had enough for two nightclubs at the end of the event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    They had to reduce it because several EBs ago you could basically start a new player and one hit L100 bosses to your heart's content. The end result is you had enough for two nightclubs at the end of the event.
    While that seems like a perfectly logical solution (from Gree? Say whaaaat?!), why not go half a step further and just remove the cash reward completely? Defeating a boss already rewards an item for a player's inventory, making them stronger, the cash reward is basically free cash. Since when does Gree ever give anything away for free? That is quite unlike them.

Dear Gree,

Please, no more free cash! Players should be building their hood economies and participating in PvP to obtain game cash... Or purchasing it directly from Gree if they are so inclined.