GREECE Winners List! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREECE Winners List!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Any chances Individual Leaderboard results will be posted this week? Or have to wait another week?
    It is my understanding that individual leaderboards are not typically posted. If we were to change this, can we cut that list down to say...the top 500?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This was he first time MW has had prizes for individual WD point performance.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

Regarding the Individual WD rewards, we wanted to clarify that you only get the one for the bracket that you make it to at the end. Those rewards do NOT award downwards like the faction prizes for WD (So, if you are Top 10 individual, you will ONLY get the Top 10 prize).

We also wanted to be upfront about a known bug in the system: at the end of the WD event, you will not get a pop-up telling you what reward you received (or the pop-up will be blank). You will STILL get the reward; it is the pop-up that is broken and not the rewarding process. Again, this is a known bug which will be fixed later. We will post a complete list of the individual rewards to make it easier to look in inventory for what you received at the end of the event.
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    It is my understanding that individual leaderboards are not typically posted. If we were to change this, can we cut that list down to say...the top 500?
    Top 500 would be nice, additionally, post the listings for the start of each prize bracket you had as people generally know how many WD's they scored and thus work out wat their rank was.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not really good enough. Get w few programmer types to add a query to this site. Plug in your player Id and it shows your rank and the prize earned. It could also work for showing the individual's faction results as well, maybe for the whole team.

For gree, that probably is an unrealistically good idea, customer service wise.

And Steven Tyler starts singing, dream on......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So, only the top gold spenders get to really know where they finished?

Olympic Peninsula - Washington State - USA
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I ranked the Top 500 Teams here --->
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...34#post1313434

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They were in the top 10 under a different name so your guess would be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    And may we ask what happened to Rebel Alliance? Hmmm let's guess.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Where is the Greece Winners list for Individual ?

Post Count
    Tadaaah

An individual leaderboard list was promised as there was an error with the splash screen so no one knew the prize received unless they were monitoring individual performance rather than tapping for their faction.

cj54 advised us this would be posted.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Individual Leaderboard

Tadaaah - this was the first WD event with an individual leaderboard showing up in game and during the WD and with specific prizes associated with the individual leaderboard. So, no never posted before, but also never published in game or prizes associated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    Tadaaah - this was the first WD event with an individual leaderboard showing up in game and during the WD and with specific prizes associated with the individual leaderboard. So, no never posted before, but also never published in game or prizes associated.
    There was a forum post indicating that there was an issue with splash screen regarding Individual Rank for prizes, and that they would "try" and post a Individual Winners List......which is why I asked my question of "Where is the Greece Winners list for Individual ? "

Post Count

Cool Complete list for WD of GREECE ranked

I just took the work of tadaaah and added/re-arranged

Here is the sheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...rkA/edit#gid=0

Remember:
    Just have fun playing this game or look for something else!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ual-WD-Rewards

Above is the link to the post where they said they would put out a individual winners list at the end of the event.
    First post page one.

Post Count
    Apologies, I'm new; still learning the norms.
    How much you getting paid for that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Easygroove View Post
    How much you getting paid for that?
    Too much I imagine