Soulshard as top 25 reward.

What do you guys think? I think it's good that they're starting to release the older war epics now. Maybe next war or one of the next wars will have Devoted as the top 25 reward.

Hopefully they release Blazestone or Kerstman's soon as well. Although, I highly doubt they will.

Also, just to throw this in here, what do you guys think will be the next Epic+ to be awarded by a gem spending event? I'd like Blazestone+ or Kerstman's+, but it'll probably end up being something like Sandstorm+ (which I wouldn't mind either).
    no

Our guild will be going for it, and a lot of our members are excited. The stats are subpar compared to the recent epics of course, but that will always be the case with the 25 epics, and I agree that I think it's great Gree has started offering the old war epics. As for the next Gem event, I haven't the slightest idea
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

I like it Gree is,starting to give better epics

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    What do you guys think? I think it's good that they're starting to release the older war epics now. Maybe next war or one of the next wars will have Devoted as the top 25 reward.

Hopefully they release Blazestone or Kerstman's soon as well. Although, I highly doubt they will.

Also, just to throw this in here, what do you guys think will be the next Epic+ to be awarded by a gem spending event? I'd like Blazestone+ or Kerstman's+, but it'll probably end up being something like Sandstorm+ (which I wouldn't mind either).
    I like it nice gree

i dont know if thi indicates the release of more war epics for t25 as soulshard has been an arena rewards like 4 times already and it was the rewards of a gem spend event.

but blazestone was an arena reward not to long ago so who knows what might happen.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Although it is interesting to see soulshard as top 25, it's not new to see old war epics as the reward. As I recall forgestone aegis was one of the first, if not the first top 25 epic. But, I'll agree, I'm interested on how high they will go on the epic scale, or if they will limit it to a specific few for top 25 rewards.

Forgestone has been fusible for a while though; this is different/unique because necromantle isn't fusible
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Quote Originally Posted by Yongsan View Post
    Forgestone has been fusible for a while though; this is different/unique because necromantle isn't fusible
    Id be pissed if I ran t10 for soulshard tbh
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Id be pissed if I ran t10 for soulshard tbh
    Soulshard plus and nonplus have been pumped out so many times through arena and events, if I was top 10 I honestly wouldn't be. The only thing I'd be bitter towards was the cyclone chainmail+ event.