Black Market Event Winners - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Market Event Winners

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi, i want to thank you for coming on board and for posting these results. Would it be possible to get a full list of the individual results as well? I never get the splash screen so I never know where I ranked. I was with the top 4000 last I checked bring the battle. Know i do realize this is a large amount of data so maybe uploading it in an excel spreadsheet that we could download would help. You could put both in 1 workbook. 1 tab for syndicate and 1 for individual. Just a thought. My code is 639 888 173

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the list. Disappointed that there are no rankings next to the details. Any chance of adding them for future events like they used to be?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, we will add the rankings for future events. (Still getting the hang of how things are done around here.)

As for the individual results, it is my understanding those aren't normally posted. If we were to change that, would y'all be willing to accept say...just the top 500?

Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies, we will add the rankings for future events. (Still getting the hang of how things are done around here.)

As for the individual results, it is my understanding those aren't normally posted. If we were to change that, would y'all be willing to accept say...just the top 500?

Thanks.
    I would love to see individual results! I think listing individual names in their tiers that was listed in the Rewards format would be great!
    And, Welcome Tadaaah!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Thanks.
    Sorry if this is a double post...I thought I just posted a response but it isn't showing up. Anyway, is there any word on if you can post what the prize list (for Syndicates) was supposed to be? I just want to be able to cross check my syndicates finishing position with the advertised prize, and make sure it shows up in my inventory properly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've never seen an individual list posted either. But for those of us who do not get a splash screen having a place to go to see where you ranked would be fantastic. This is also why I suggested an .xls sheet this why anyone can simply download it and browse whenever they wanted.

Thank you for answering my first post regardless. Actually receiving feedback/responses is awesome!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you

Pittsburgh PA, home of the six Super Bowl rings!
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Congratulations Art of war on another victory. Although it was close this time
    BACK ALLEY NETWORK Roooooooolz!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you Jwall

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrettyKid View Post
    Thanks for the list!

Please take a look at #162 EnternationalMafiaFamilia. That's a one man syn that scored over 1.8M IP. This player is L214 and has a defense of 4.2M. I don't wanna call anyone a cheater, but you should probably investigate that account.
    This is responsible gaming, report a problem when you become aware of it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A syndicate who as yet, not had their last victory bonus added to their final score

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Post Count
    Based on the photo evidence posted above, perhaps Gree should continue to work on the accuracy of posted information. Incorrect information should not be posted AT ALL. Ever!

An official release of a winner's list should mean results are in and not subject to further changes. Which would suggest posting actual scores reached by each team is not necessary.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    I truly thought this time Gree would dare to do something with the cheaters and hackers in CC.
    We have hard evidence from in game score list telling a player in taw made 1.1m ip in 4 minutes in their last battle.

Gree Support, you are a bunch of chickens!

Taw, I hope your victory feel good. We warned the leader and several other players before war, but guess the hacker's 70k gold was more important.

Btw Gree, you should check his account if he bought the gold from you.
    Maybe he had a mod...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    One question, are the Tadaaah who came first on the individual list the same guy as the Gree employer Tadaaah or do they just have the same name?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSthlm View Post
    One question, are the Tadaaah who came first on the individual list the same guy as the Gree employer Tadaaah or do they just have the same name?
    It's prob Tam who changed name to Tadaah
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)