Looking for active/fun members

DroppingBombsOnHiroshima is looking for active members lvl15 or higher right now. We are 11/13 and ranked 526 but with some active members we can do a lot more. If ya have friends or multiple accounts they are all welcome. We have some $ spenders and some not so either way it's fine and know we
    Get full we can start picking players who fit our playing activity! No pressure to be there just looking to have a active crew that wants to have fun. So please search DroppingBombsOnHiroshima

Destruction,Inc. Is Recruiting

We are a top alliance, we have many new openings. We also have money spenders and our alliance is maxed out. If you would like to join PM me.

Join to my alliance DIEFORGLORY LEVEL 16 ranking 789 we have a lot of money just join
    My recruit number MF-19K-B8-1EL

I am a active level 119 player looking for a FAIR and ACTIVE Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieforglory View Post
    Join to my alliance DIEFORGLORY LEVEL 16 ranking 789 we have a lot of money just join
    My recruit number MF-19K-B8-1EL
    I am tired of joining Alliances that play favorites when it comes to treatment of it,s members or on Promotions . My present Alliance our leader doesn't promote ANYBODY EVER. Time to move on.

Destruction,Inc. is currently recruiting.

Destruction,Inc. is now recruiting

Top alliance, very active, fun, very social alliance is recruiting active members.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! All black market upgrades purchased instantly.

We would love to have you, but act fast, spots fill very quickly!

BenevolenceINC (Formally AmadeusINC)
    Commanding Officer