Introducing New Community Manager

Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

How long have you been playing video games?
    I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Where were you before joining the GREE team?
    Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

What do you bring to the GREE team?
    I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

What do you do outside of gaming?
    I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

What is your favorite GREE game?
    Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

So maybe we might get answers to questions?

war of nation issue

hello can u help me please am my name is unii_black16_w24 i play war of nation and ranked 42 over world 24 player ranking in boxes event their was a glitch and 90 % of the players got the 20 missions prizes i was from the 10% who didn't how is that fair ? am not against the weak become stronger but at least give me the same trade as the others not fair that lvl 12 player got a 60 Vladimir and i dont am not greedy at least give me half of the prizes that everyone else has for free do u know how much do i need to pay to get all of them while every one else get them for free please help me here don't make me lose the trust in your fairness

old old gamer

Welcome, but you have some work to do

Hellow Tad, welcome to listening to our voices.

There is a huge backlash over the recent Alien Fossil lockbox event where players were awarded all the side mission items when they were on at a certain time. Since these players got to keep the rewards, while the rest of us are at an unfair advantage, I suggest Gree give all those items to all players that had logged in that day.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Event-Screw-up

If you want to prove you are listening to your players, address this issue fairly, and not by issuing statements of "We can't" or "We apologise...", just reward all the players or loose more credibility to your company name and values.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    So maybe we might get answers to questions?
    I'll take it that your non response means business as usual. You guys suck with the phoniness you try to pass off as progressiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    I'll take it that your non response means business as usual. You guys suck with the phoniness you try to pass off as progressiveness.
    Apologies, this is not a thread for discussing individual complaints. The answers are in the threads with appropriate topics. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies, this is not a thread for discussing individual complaints. The answers are in the threads with appropriate topics. Thanks.
    Tadaaah, I have no responses from you, or any GREE support member for my posts. Everything falls on deaf ears, or there is just no care.

Quote Originally Posted by John Marsfield View Post
    Tadaaah, I have no responses from you, or any GREE support member for my posts. Everything falls on deaf ears, or there is just no care.
    Apologies, I'm not sure which posts you are referring to. We do try and make it through as many posts as possible, but there are many. Sometimes a post or two can fall through the cracks.

hi tadaaah i have one question are u the one responsible for all the new changes in the game ?

U Still Here?

Just curious if you are still here Tadaaah? The silence from gree on the forums of late is deafening, all questions are just going unanswered now, so I guess u are no longer here.
    Thanks
    Ben

War of Nation's update on July 24, 2914

Hi Tadaaah;

Zebra25 from world 12 here. I just would like to know why so many Android Mobile users have been locked out since the recent update package went out that we were forced to install to keep playing, Forced Closed the game on us. I am crazy about War of Nationt's! With the recent update I am locked out of the game. I tried the UN-install/Re-install to Re-boot the system, but now I can't even Re-Download the game! I have looked for answers in about 20 different places with no luck on finding any so far to get back in. Is this problem being addressed or am I the first to bring it to your attention? Seems to me if I ran a company, I'd like it to be profitable and keep my customers happy at the same time! You can't do Either When The Front Door Is LOCKED with a sign in the window saying "PACKAGE FILE IS INVALID"!
    Hope your weekend isn't as messed up as mine is without War of Nation's. I was really getting into that Alien Seed Timed Event! Had 3 seeds in 5 boxes opened so far with about 7 or 8 to go. Guess I'll never know Who Won and where I placed in it all. Zebra25 here saying "Over & Out!"