Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Glad to see GREE answered my community administration request

Glad to have you, hope that the community forum will be a more friendly and enjoyable than before

I would also like to request a suggestion board for each game forum so people can start topics on their suggestions and others can debate on the pros and cons of the suggestion?

Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Karma View Post
    Glad to see GREE answered my community administration request

Glad to have you, hope that the community forum will be a more friendly and enjoyable than before

I would also like to request a suggestion board for each game forum so people can start topics on their suggestions and others can debate on the pros and cons of the suggestion?
    Im not sure what to do my guild member got his game stolen or erased buy someone claiming to give him free gems how do I get in contact with gree to help him recover his game

Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Because Elita was gone

This is why have our new Community Manager. Please show the new kid the same love and affection you've shown me :P
    My friend and guild member got his game stolen or erased by someone how can we contact gree to report this person and get his game back please Please help

Have you tried PMing (Private Messaging) Tadaaah?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

So, about that Criminal Legacy forum?

And what about the Cyclops contest? The thread was locked and no winner was announced. We appreciate these contests because you don't have to do them...

...but the last contest upset some people because, even though it said no submission that didn't follow the rules would be considered, and yet all of the finalists were people who did not follow the rules.

And now there is an issue with this contest. I think we just want you guys to make good on what you say you're gonna do, is all.

So when will I be announced as the winner?

Tadaaah, when we click "New Posts" would it be possible for each new thread to be identified by section, so players can see what games those threads belong to, and decide if they want to answer of not?

It could be accomplished quite easily without taking up space by shortening the section/game to an acronym: CC for Crime City, K&D for Knights and Dragons, and so forth, so we don't have to guess. I've seen this done on other game forums that use vBulletin, so I know it's possible.

What do you say? I can post a pic if you need me to explain what I mean.

can you give us a hint at what changes are being made? keep the momentum and energy high. give us something.

is Knights and Dragons 2 in development?

Tad hasn't commented in his/her own thread in almost two weeks.

You're slipping, Tad. I know you got a bunch of games to deal with.

Is it busy work, being a community manager?

There's been an uproar of sorts over at Crime City all week (player-induced). Perhaps Tadaaah is busy putting out fires elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    So, about that Criminal Legacy forum?

And what about the Cyclops contest? The thread was locked and no winner was announced. We appreciate these contests because you don't have to do them...

...but the last contest upset some people because, even though it said no submission that didn't follow the rules would be considered, and yet all of the finalists were people who did not follow the rules.

And now there is an issue with this contest. I think we just want you guys to make good on what you say you're gonna do, is all.

So when will I be announced as the winner?
    CL forum: http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay....riminal-Legacy
    Knights of Furyans

Hey Tad,
    You have sort of disappeared. Any feedback to the group on the survey results. Can you please give us any info on whats going on at Gree with K&D? Any chance you could create a poll of most requested enchancements/changes to the game. There have been a lot of really good ideas posted here. RAID BOSS for guild PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    Whoa, where did you find that? I don't see it in the list anywhere.

New Update

The most recent update on the seventeenth of June now doesn't allow most players to even start the game anymore. It just crashes. Having sunk many days into this game, I'd like to know when it will be fixed. That is my question to you.

Uninstall and reinstall.

GREE addressed this immediately, derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Please re-install the game
    ~Elita