Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Introducing New Community Manager

Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

How long have you been playing video games?
    I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Where were you before joining the GREE team?
    Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

What do you bring to the GREE team?
    I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

What do you do outside of gaming?
    I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

What is your favorite GREE game?
    Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

Do you like Black Sabbath?

Which character were you when you played Gauntlet? What was the first arcade game you played that cost more than a quarter? More than a dollar? Which one would you empty an entire $20 bill on?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I do enjoy Black Sabbath.

I always played with the yellow character. I don't remember what my first arcade game was but it was a quarter, fifty cents I would guess was a pinball machine, a dollar for DDR, and I would drop so much money in crane games.

If I remember properly, the Wizard was yellow...

Question: Why hasn't The Epic Boss Cyclops been endorsed or had any announcements on this forum?

PlayStation or Xbox?
    PC specs?
    Favorite food?
    Favorite drink?
    Favorite sweet (candy, cake, etc)?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    Question: Why hasn't The Epic Boss Cyclops been endorsed or had any announcements on this forum?
    Yeah, there's a thread about it and everything!

What do you mean? Can you link me an example?

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    PlayStation or Xbox?
    PC specs?
    Favorite food?
    Favorite drink?
    Favorite sweet (candy, cake, etc)?
    PlayStation
    PC Specs? Oh my...well I'm building a rig. I'll let you know once I finally get it finished.
    Food: Cherries
    Drink: Not forum appropriate, jk, I drink a lot of water.
    Sweet: I'm a sucker for chips and dip. I will sit and eat all the dip if there's some in front of me. I once had a friend take the bowl away to make sure there was some left for other people.

NVM. Now. There's a new epic boss now!!!!

Do you guys use MAYA?

Welcome aboard Tadaaah. Hope you can funnel some of the ideas/comments/criticism here in a constructive way back to Gree. U might want to look through the suggestions/feedback forum topic and put together a new poll of what players would like added/changed in the game.

Where is the Criminal Legacy forum?

Because Elita was gone

This is why we have our new Community Manager. Please show the new kid the same love and affection you've shown me :P

@ Tadaaah: Why are you listed as Administrator instead of Community Manager? Some of us newbies might get all confoozled by that difference...