Urgent attention from Gree - 27/27 has miscounted our wins

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Urgent attention from Gree - 27/27 has miscounted our wins

Post Count

Urgent attention from Gree - 27/27 has miscounted our wins

Hi Gree/all

My faction is currently working hard to get through the final stage of the raid boss event (27/27). Just recently we completed a level 100 boss to move to 2/10. However the counter has stayed at 1/10. Meaning we still have 9 to go. I have counted back and we have definitely done 17 level 100 bosses in a row. (15 for level 26/27 and 2 for the final level)

We haven't let any bosses escape. Can you clear this up please?

Faction name: United States of America
    Faction code: 489-858-773

Thanks.

P.S I would have sent a ticket but didn't expect to get a response before the event finishes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have heard about that. Also that you have about 3 or 4 free spots and group of people with +/-100mPA. It is not to much!

So it is better not to count on Greeee because they are always...late. Only Big Guns could save your goal with so close deadline. If only some of them join you, do PA and make room for others. Two, three bosses and you guys may be on truck and still have a chance for the reward of your hard work for so many days.

People instead of begging for legendary sh...t, why not you help these guys, who were xxxxxxx by the system!

----------------

Post Count
    request sent

Post Count
    Not sure if gree saw this and sorted it but by the time we got to 6/10 the missing win reappeared. We managed to get 10/10 a short time ago so thanks to anyone who sent requests.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Glad to hear the matter is resolved. Thank you for the heads up and keep up the hard work!