why it's so hard to trigger the boss???????????????? gree fix it - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why it's so hard to trigger the boss???????????????? gree fix it

Post Count
    Why so much complaining? Maybe you should just try harder and get better at the game. We can't all be bosses.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can trigger the boss once every 2 minutes , I triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes and 42 seconds, now I'm on L16 boss and 93 bosses left to get my 100 kills

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    I can trigger the boss once every 2 minutes , I triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes and 42 seconds, now I'm on L16 boss and 93 bosses left to get my 100 kills
    You triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes at once every 2 minutes, but are on L16? From 16 to 100 is a further 93?

Surely shome mishtake?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alb86 View Post
    Don't understand why people find it hard to summon bosses. If you remain in app and hit Carmen 5-10 times every 5min the boss appears fine. Managed to do 20 in 30min of the event starting.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Every five minutes... how didi you beat the boss 20 times in 30 min then?
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC-syn View Post
    You sir, are a mathematician wiz!
    30 ÷ 5 = 20
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes at once every 2 minutes, but are on L16? From 16 to 100 is a further 93?

Surely shome mishtake?
    I was about to post something constructive, and then I read all these posts. Herp derp!

(Gree games, worse for the brain than heroin)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

Surely shome mishtake?
    Lol!

extra lol

Post Count
    lol this thread is hilarious

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When level 100 boss was 1st introduced practically every robbery or hit on Carmen would trigger the boss. Thus doing 100 bosses was not particularly boring. But with current trigger rate it becomes both mindlessly boring and ridiculously time consuming, particularly if one has 2 or 3 accounts, as many of us do. My suggestion to GREE, if anyone is monitoring this tread, eliminate every 2nd boss and keep the total number at 50 with boss 50 being the same strength as current boss 100. I think that will attract a lot more people to this event.

Post Count
    Other gree games it's not hard to trigger a boss I play beyond the dead legends at war cc and by far cc is the hardest one yet it once was easy now just crazy I'm not seeing a point in it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Because of gree...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can use half my energy and do about 20 PVP attacks mixed with maps and energy and still don't get a summon sometimes, seems especially worse while the faction is meeting its daily goal. I also noticed that the PVP seems to bring up 99% players with nothing worth raiding, this is new and seemed to start during the last domination event. If I was persistent I could pick up several million with a full load of stamina. Now I don't even use the stamina cause searching for hours does not yield raidable players with anything worth attacking. Been going pretty steady for the last three hours not even one Nightclub, Vinnie's chop shop, Teahouse or anything else with significant cash. Must have been through 100 players. Did not used to be this way anyone else notice this change.

Post Count
    Yeah I stopped robbing after the rivals list change once again one more pointless change gree did

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    I was about to post something constructive, and then I read all these posts. Herp derp!

(Gree games, worse for the brain than heroin)
    This made more sense then most posts in this thread

Post Count
    I don't have much trouble triggering. It is definitely a bit more time consuming, and requires some patience, but I'm doing it no problem. I'm going at a slower pace this cycle (currently at #50 at just before half way through the event) -- but that is only due to my choice of playing time. I have two methods that work, both have been mentioned in this thread. I just stay patient and keep plugging away. For the pvp method, I only rob buildings with tiny xp output, and I almost never attack, due to the silly amount of xp that risks. I'm fine with the rival list the way it is. I just wont do anything that loads me up with xp.

Post Count
    I'm not to worried about Xp anymore with the new prizes gree is giving out Xp is a thing of the past trigging the boss hasn't been to much of a problem but they made the boss health crazy high this time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree it takes a bit more patience to trigger.. But just attack and rob a few rivals does the job in 20 seconds for me... Now on 53 and still manage with 1 single free hit.. Lvl 201 and a free hit does 13.xx damage