why it's so hard to trigger the boss???????????????? gree fix it

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why it's so hard to trigger the boss???????????????? gree fix it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

why it's so hard to trigger the boss???????????????? gree fix it

back in the days it was so easy to trigger now it's taking 2 long i don't care about the xp but about my time
    people can't play this game all the day !!!!!! all the people that read this plz vote if u agree
    I already opened thread like that before but nothing changed so lets do something about it this time

Post Count
    The answer, which Gree will never admit (and will more than likely deny), is because of the current version of the rivals list (which still sucks). PvP activity is way down, so they make bosses a lot harder to trigger by doing jobs and slightly more difficult by doing PvP. This results in an increase of PvP activity because players are trying everything they can out of sheer frustration, trying to get those bosses to appear.

PvP numbers server side go up, prossibly even surpass the PvP numbers seen under the "old" rivals list, and presto, the new rivals list is suddenly perfect because people are fighting each other more than ever.

So it looks like things are going to stay like this for a while.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The bosses are equally hard to trigger in the other games, where the rivals list changes don't apply. It's almost certainly down to an attempt to push more gold use from players being forced to refill or sit idle for extended periods. The reality though is it just frustrates the heck out of everybody.

Don't believe any weasel words that it was never supposed to trigger first hit; bosses had been that way from the start - some two years or more - until recently. It's laughable to suggest they only just noticed the "error".
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Remember that super loot gun that was possibly the most frequent topic of discussion on the forum for ages before one day Gree noticed there had been an "oversight" and rusted it?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, that was a couple of months at best. Years is another thing entirely.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Don't understand why people find it hard to summon bosses. If you remain in app and hit Carmen 5-10 times every 5min the boss appears fine. Managed to do 20 in 30min of the event starting.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alb86 View Post
    Don't understand why people find it hard to summon bosses. If you remain in app and hit Carmen 5-10 times every 5min the boss appears fine. Managed to do 20 in 30min of the event starting.
    Every five minutes... how didi you beat the boss 20 times in 30 min then?
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Lurker
    Post Count
    5 min is a rough guide line, u can get it in less. 5 min is just a safe time to know that ur not wasting energy on Carmen when u may or may not be able to summon a boss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alb86 View Post
    You sir, are a mathematician wiz!
    30 ÷ 5 = 20
    a guide i wrote long time ago for planning the best hood and best income:
    http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

(suggestion & improvements for the guide are welcome )

Lurker
    Post Count
    You sir, have no original thought.
    Thanks for stating exactly what the person above you has said the numbers are a rough guess as I didn't time exactly how long it took me. But if u want I will do it properly when the next round begin tonight?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Every five minutes... how didi you beat the boss 20 times in 30 min then?
    You mad bro?
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    This boss is actually working better this time around. On Droid at least.

used to take like 30mins each spawn and i would just quit altogether

now it is about 5-10mins between each spawn. PvP only

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    same ole same ole...what works for some doesn't work for others. And more importantly, what works on android doesn't work on ios. Most people I know on android use the carmen bit. Hit 5 times, immediately open and refresh rivals list. If that doesn't trigger repeat. It hasn't failed yet on the 2nd try. Beat boss, exit game and repeat in 3 to 5 minutes. Continue on until your mind is numb or everyone in your syndicate posts in group me (touch, parlingo, smoke signals, whatever) that syn goal is done for taday.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same as the last two events, the boss triggers more or less ok on two accounts, and on the third account it's damn near impossible. Support (lol) is no help at all, unsurprisingly. Boss triggering has become another lolboxevent.

Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sap_pete View Post
    Same as the last two events, the boss triggers more or less ok on two accounts, and on the third account it's damn near impossible. Support (lol) is no help at all, unsurprisingly. Boss triggering has become another lolboxevent.
    That's pretty much my experience. The refresh rivals list 'voodo dance' doesn't appear to work and sometimes it takes 30+ hits on Carmen to get the boss up. Playing the ltq doesn't seem to improve things either.