GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done SAS

Banned
    Post Count
    600k in under 2 minutes.

Post Count
    SAS is pretty legit and they have a clean history. It actually offends me that anyone would think different. Seriously, I'm upset. Think I need to go home early today and sort this all out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    its like you just get me so much!... im all foggy eyed now in my bifocals

Post Count
    i once ate 600k pistachios in under 2 minutes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    +1 for sure.
    how did that hacker sas booted score 600-800k per minute for TAW? bionic fingers!
    Can't we all just play fair.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Stop crying

well, gree basically lets taw get away with murder. sas broke taws streaks twice, taw cried, gree gave them streak prizes anyway. taw reported two sas users for swapping accounts about nine months ago, and both accounts were promptly banned. i pereonally reported trevs account for being sold to ivan/ak47, a known fact across both teams, and yet the account continues to score millions in ip for taw. i have a list of several other transferred/sold accounts on taw as well.

the most recent issue, and we have opened a ticket with screenshots as proof, is that they added a player sas booted for hacking. this player scored an impossible amount of ip in 2 minutes. if a sas player did this, they would be banned and their ip wouldnt count. lets see what gree does, but since its taw i doubt they will do anything.
    I have proof of WARDADDY and a memeber from sas trying to sell his account named (Assassin Ace)
    And many other players from sas and probably more . memebers from Solemn Carnage named Q & Chaos I think there I'm solemn. Carnge . Trying to sell there accounts

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessheat View Post
    I have proof of WARDADDY and a memeber from sas trying to sell his account named (Assassin Ace)
    And many other players from sas and probably more . memebers from Solemn Carnage named Q & Chaos I think there I'm solemn. Carnge . Trying to sell there accounts

100 comments!
    If I believe that I deserve, the universe has my address

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by Johrei View Post
    100 comments!
    Nobody will comment because it's true . If you need proof I'll show you . Just tell me how to upload a pic on here lol

Post Count
    You not got better things to do other than monitor who is sellong accts and getting "pictures" too ?

Post Count
    well, gree basically lets taw get away with murder. sas broke taws streaks twice, taw cried, gree gave them streak prizes anyway. taw reported two sas users for swapping accounts about nine months ago, and both accounts were promptly banned. i pereonally reported trevs account for being sold to ivan/ak47, a known fact across both teams, and yet the account continues to score millions in ip for taw. i have a list of several other transferred/sold accounts on taw as well.

the most recent issue, and we have opened a ticket with screenshots as proof, is that they added a player sas booted for hacking. this player scored an impossible amount of ip in 2 minutes. if a sas player did this, they would be banned and their ip wouldnt count. lets see what gree does, but since its taw i doubt they will do anything.
    I actually predicted this before the war weekend even started.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...would-say-this

I should start my own psychic hotline.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lil minion View Post
    You not got better things to do other than monitor who is sellong accts and getting "pictures" too ?
    My so called better thing , is getting ever freaking fcker out there that supposly cares a lot about this game and they end up missing it up . Monte core won't comment because he knows Assaissin Ace was selling the account

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    Because SAS beats TAW in 1 on 1 battle, but they can't beat them in overall ip output.
    cause taw has unlimited hacked gold,and computer bots to hit for them. but cant compete with sas head to head. give every player on taw and sas the same ammount of gold and sas will still win

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    cause taw has unlimited hacked gold,and computer bots to hit for them. but cant compete with sas head to head. give every player on taw and sas the same ammount of gold and sas will still win
    So what?

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    I would like to see head to head battle with no gold go at each other and settle this once and for all! That would impress us all and show who the true winner would be in a straight up battle!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetDwellaz View Post
    I would like to see head to head battle with no gold go at each other and settle this once and for all! That would impress us all and show who the true winner would be in a straight up battle!
    You mean like in PVP, where the gold cost is insignificant compared to a top 2 battle? SAS crushed TAW. Probably why they got rid of the event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SAS VS FIGHT CLUB who had a better record in PVP???