Vault Size......why is it still going up?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vault Size......why is it still going up?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Vault Size......why is it still going up?

Honestly, how high does it go? Going overvault to upgrade buildings is one of the greatest non-quest related items in the game. When you can simply save up for the next upgrade it takes away from the accomplishment of getting a tough upgrade. Can we keep that part of the game and not make attacking and raiding a waste of time and xp??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    True, but you also need to donate to your guild for all the upgrades, so their are a lot more expenses... Including the vault upgrades!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Honestly, how high does it go? Going overvault to upgrade buildings is one of the greatest non-quest related items in the game. When you can simply save up for the next upgrade it takes away from the accomplishment of getting a tough upgrade. Can we keep that part of the game and not make attacking and raiding a waste of time and xp??
    Raiding is not an aspect of the game that I enjoy. Only do it for stones. Luckily, my level 1 walls don't require many. Go vault go. The more money I can vault the higher I can upgrade my bigger buildings. I don't dare go overvault cause I don't have mega stats to fend off raiders.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My stats are decent, not overly impressive. You can go overvault for big upgrades if you plan it right. You just have to raid more than you're getting attacked. Yes, you need to donate to your guild for upgrades.....that doesn't mean that you have to raise the vault limit. Whether or not you donate 200k 5 times or a million once it's the same amount if gold. The vault is there to provide a base that you can't fall behind from attacks while saving up for something. Raising that limit decreases the amounts of attacks on people which is the core of how the game was created.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i think the new changes will improve the game play for sub 150 guild and free players..where they once were easily attacked and lost gold when over vault; now they have a chance to upgrade manors and witch towers much further then they ever had a chance before....

which is good for you; then you can raid much higher level buildings...

Post Count
    Sorry to hitch a ride on this thread, but thought it would be better than starting a new one.
    Does anyone have the details of the new max vault limits and how much they cost?
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm up to 4.6m.......it's pretty insane and shows no sign of slowing down. It's updated on the spreadsheet.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At my level (130), most people that can overpower me realize the XP gain is not worth the 9900 gold. I've been OV for months and I can count the number of times I've been attacked (and lost) in one hand.

Post Count
    Upgrade 4.600K -> 5.500K costs 4.200K