GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Master Level bragging rights!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    VFFL finished Master and helped I believe 9 factions complete prestige.

more fun helping than the master levels. boring and just too much of a grind.
    I'm sure 9 is a very conservative number considering all of the jumping around to help random factions in all of the various shared GroupMe rooms.

if your faction isn't connected in the GroupMe world of shared intel / jumper rooms - then you are playing this game blind and without the help of SO many good natured players who have found a way to come together and work together to beat the real enemy in this game we all love
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I'm sure 9 is a very conservative number considering all of the jumping around to help random factions in all of the various shared GroupMe rooms.

if your faction isn't connected in the GroupMe world of shared intel / jumper rooms - then you are playing this game blind and without the help of SO many good natured players who have found a way to come together and work together to beat the real enemy in this game we all love
    +1 on that Mcdoc. GroupMe has made this game so much more fun and jumping factions helping friends is even better.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    +1 on that Mcdoc. GroupMe has made this game so much more fun and jumping factions helping friends is even better.
    Totally agree! Once our faction complete I went out to help a smaller faction. I'm not the biggest hitter but it's great to hook up with others and help defeat what someone else described "the real enemy" !

I am on group me but don't know communicate with other faction on there. How do you guys link up with them? Can anyone provide links or the sort?

James.