The downfall of Android users: RAID Boss Week - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The downfall of Android users: RAID Boss Week

Post Count

Lag not so bad

Yes the lag has been bad lately, but only for the past 3 bosses, other then that it has been perfect.
    As far as Android vs Ios goes. Crapple are garbage devices, ios sucks, you cant do anything on the phone lol, its just a phone. At least with Android, it does so much more then a crapple phone can. I rather deal with the little issues then be a pretentious idot wannabe that having a crapple device makes them special.

Post Count
    I am an android user and bluestacks user and used to have lag issues. Now I just reinstall the app at the start of each event and I have no lag issues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    As all android users know, raid boss week is the absolute worst week of every cycle in crime city. The lag is so bad all you can really do is collect your buildings and wait 15 minutes for a raid boss hit to register.

List of things you cant do.

Load rival hoods
    Load syndicate menu
    Bank money
    Donate uzis
    Donate money
    Attack rivals

List of things you can do.

Complete a level in an ltq after reloading the game 1351354 times.
    Collect buildings
    Wait 15 minutes for a boss hit to register.

PLEASE FIX THE RAID BOSS ANDROID LAG, WEVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT. THE VERY FIRST RAID BOSS DID NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

btw, i thought you, gree, updated your servers? what a trolololol.

Go ahead and add to the list fellow cc'ers.
    Amen, brother....gets worse every cycle.

Post Count
    Hmm, no lag yet on my Google Nexus Tab or Samsung S5, but Bluestacks is sht all the time these days.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Crime city needs fixed for android👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

I agree it is so slow I can't even do the raid boss event or the visous ink event and I can't even put my money in the bank. On my iPhone crime city is completely fine so that tells u crime city is way better on iOS and I don't get why it is

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    No need to choose. theres a reason you see so many people running around with bikini avatars...

quite possibly the best dipstik post of 2014
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm sorry I disagree I have android and I have had none of those issues. Free up some memory and clear the cache. Simple but effective. Now please note that this is from my experience with the game and knowing my phone. You device may be very different. Also the bloatware carries have pre installed make a difference as well.

Post Count
    totally agreed... the last raid boss events very frustrating for android users...

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's totally GREE's loss. Instead of spending $700 on their game, I went out and bought a Galaxy Note3. Now I have a great new phone that "fixed" the bugs in their game, while they have nothing. Great business strategy, right there.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by drewares View Post
    I'm sorry I disagree I have android and I have had none of those issues. Free up some memory and clear the cache. Simple but effective. Now please note that this is from my experience with the game and knowing my phone. You device may be very different. Also the bloatware carries have pre installed make a difference as well.

Completely depends on the phone. Very minor changes to hardware will make a hell of a difference. I had 2 of the "same" phone to play with at the same time, once. One ran CC like a champ, the other lagged impossibly badly. Even though they were from the same carrier, and were supposedly the same phone, the model number was slightly different. I never could find the difference in their specs, but there had to be something. It's really hit or miss with Android phones. It's partly GREE's programming and it's partly the huge variation allowed to be used by that platform. How many different combinations of OS versions and hardware are there on the market, over the last 2 years? 50,000? 500,000 variations? 5 million different combinations? After an update, BlueStacks 2.3.4 became un-usable, but my DesireHD 2.3.4 started working again. God knows what minor change changed the interaction of those two devices with the game.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hello all,

We know latency can be highly frustrating. The teams are aware of the matter. We can't make promises, but the teams are working hard to try and bring you an improvement on this by the next Raid Boss. Thank you for your patience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    Completely depends on the phone. Very minor changes to hardware will make a hell of a difference. I had 2 of the "same" phone to play with at the same time, once. One ran CC like a champ, the other lagged impossibly badly. Even though they were from the same carrier, and were supposedly the same phone, the model number was slightly different. I never could find the difference in their specs, but there had to be something. It's really hit or miss with Android phones. It's partly GREE's programming and it's partly the huge variation allowed to be used by that platform. How many different combinations of OS versions and hardware are there on the market, over the last 2 years? 50,000? 500,000 variations? 5 million different combinations? After an update, BlueStacks 2.3.4 became un-usable, but my DesireHD 2.3.4 started working again. God knows what minor change changed the interaction of those two devices with the game.
    Gree doesn't support bluestacks, so it should come as no surprise if anyone's bluestacks seems to just suddenly stop working.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello all,

We know latency can be highly frustrating. The teams are aware of the matter. We can't make promises, but the teams are working hard to try and bring you an improvement on this by the next Raid Boss. Thank you for your patience.
    You will soon realize that none of this will ever get fixed and WILL eventually tell us to shut up and deal with it.
    You all start out this optimistic. Then nah.
    Always Famous......

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello all,

The same ol' **** every cycle.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins