1st screenshot of a Lvl 10 Shooter's Gun Shop gets a cookie!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1st screenshot of a Lvl 10 Shooter's Gun Shop gets a cookie!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

1st screenshot of a Lvl 10 Shooter's Gun Shop gets a cookie!

Just what the title says. I don't doubt that one or possibly even two exist in somebodies hood, I just want to see the amazing-ness that is that. It would mean fully unlocked syndicate bonuses (I would think). Which again I am sure exists. Just want proof of it is all. Plus the Forum needs more light-hearted threads like this.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh and by the way unlike Gree, my contests actually payout. Just post the screenshot and include your real name and address with phone number, (credit card number for verification purposes only.) ...and immediately upon me checking the forum again I will dispatch your cookie. You can even name the type of cookie.

P.S. disclaimer to gree, I am not seeking any personnal information from any members. This was purely an exercise in funny wit.

P.P.S. disclaimer to forum members, do not read the above post script as it was for gree only. please feel free to participate in this contest. and don't forget to include the type of cookie you desire.

Post Count
    My computer is being silly, but if it weren't for that and my not actually owning a credit card, I would have won.