Data usage.. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Data usage..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Jesus.. sorry namedud.. I.m not a calender. I.m playing the game as long as you have if that cheers ya up.
    All I want to know is why Cc is using up so much data.
    Moderators can you pls explain pls?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ps.. I.m only talking about wifi usage. I haven't even.t turned on my 1GB mobile limit yet.
    And by the way its chewing up my wifi 15GB won't be either.

Post Count
    Don't make this about me, this is about your complete lack of credibility. Things you state as fact are obviously incorrect, therefore neither you nor this thread can be taken seriously.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can we get a response from a mod about the high data Cc is using please.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Don't make this about me, this is about your complete lack of credibility. Things you state as fact are obviously incorrect, therefore neither you nor this thread can be taken seriously.
    Since you and the dipstik know so much about this game, why not answer his question. Instead of diverting it from the problem at hand.

Post Count
    How would I know ANYTHING about the amount of data cc uses on someone else's device?

But I can tell you what the mods will say before locking this: "send a ticket"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I have noticed the data usage as well.. My theory about the increased use is the loading of all the pictures of new weapons from the sltq, ltq, etc into the inventory shots.. We asked for new stuff and unfortunately that comes with more data.. Edit.. I have never used more than 5gb of cellular data in a month though, so not sure about the amounts mentioned above. The majority of my play time is on cellular and i use the hotspot feature for 2 other accounts
    Last edited by iteachem; 06-01-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol at the 1Gb monthly data limit.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I.ve been looking at the history of data used on my wifi over the last few months and it has averaged aroung 9Gbs per month.. but over the last 6 weeks it has shot up.. I.ve still over 2 weeks to go till my next cycle and I.m at 8Gbs used so far.
    I.d just like an answer from a mod.. I know they are reading the forum as they moved 1shots thread to the recruitment section earlier today.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can a mod shed some light on the data issue pls.

Post Count
    The forum mods do not have the information you are seeking. Send a ticket already!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What you want guys? This game is the most unbalanced game what i see...and Gree the most unkompetent, unfair company. Thats all. Play the game for free, but just if you travel bus,metro or you are on toilette GL&HF!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GSPLR View Post
    What you want guys? This game is the most unbalanced game what i see...and Gree the most unkompetent, unfair company. Thats all. Play the game for free, but just if you travel bus,metro or you are on toilette GL&HF!
    Didn't he retire?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any mods around to answer my question pls.. 150Mbs used since last night and I.ve only logged in twice since then.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I too have noticed this. I had to add 1gb to my cellular plan that I have never gone over on and just got the message this morning that I have already gone over my new limit. I've never used more than 3gb in a month and now I'm over 4. My wife is fussing at me a little. I use wifi at home but my job's wifi blocks the game, this site and our messaging site.