real reason for stats drop

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: real reason for stats drop

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Talking real reason for stats drop

There was a def stats drop two cycles ago because gree fixed a tier 500-600 weapon hedge killer. Was supposed to be +16 melee defense, but in inventory it's displayed as +16 mafia defense.

Same thing happened yesterday. A tier 4000-5000 weapon lucky blade with +10 mafia atk finally got fixed. (Was supposed to be +10 melee atk). Some players got stats drop but gree did the right thing. The pathetic thing is...the most of ppl who whining here know exactly what did happen but still hope gree can give that stats back.

What r u thinking?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by llpbrace@gmail.com View Post
    There was a def stats drop two cycles ago because gree fixed a tier 500-600 weapon hedge killer. Was supposed to be +16 melee defense, but in inventory it's displayed as +16 mafia defense.

Same thing happened yesterday. A tier 4000-5000 weapon lucky blade with +10 mafia atk finally got fixed. (Was supposed to be +10 melee atk). Some players got stats drop but gree did the right thing. The pathetic thing is...the most of ppl who whining here know exactly what did happen but still hope gree can give that stats back.

What r u thinking?
    what i am thinking is you have no life. I don't analyze every weapon or mod like you do.
    after completing the boss raid my stats went up about 4m in attack, but then yesterday after the dust settled my attack stats went down 1m lower then before the boss raid started.

If was a mistake then let gree come out and say that a mod was incorrect, but they sent an email saying they are looking to see what has caused the stat drop.
    Don't sit there and try to tell us we should know what is happening, because like i said earlier i have a life and don't analyze every weapon i get but i do notice when my stats take a big hit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    what i am thinking is you have no life. I don't analyze every weapon or mod like you do.

i have a life (because I) don't analyze every weapon
    Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives... I think we have different definitions of what it means to have a life though.

*edit*
    Also, you know someone has a lousy argument when they personally attack the person they are arguing with rather than attacking the argument
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Monte told me to shut up once. I too was gonna call the FBI. But he was right.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    after completing the boss raid my stats went up about 4m in attack, but then yesterday after the dust settled my attack stats went down 1m lower then before the boss raid started.

If was a mistake then let gree come out and say that a mod was incorrect, but they sent an email saying they are looking to see what has caused the stat drop.
    Don't sit there and try to tell us we should know what is happening, because like i said earlier i have a life and don't analyze every weapon i get but i do notice when my stats take a big hit.
    Disclose truth=no life? Very interesting theory. How about u stop whining and spend ur precious 30 secs checking ur individual mod?

Post Count
    And stats are important anymore, why?

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Because you can beat up other people in your bracket for digital dollas, respect, and overall e-peen size rankings.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincincpink View Post
    Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives... I think we have different definitions of what it means to have a life though.

*edit*
    Also, you know someone has a lousy argument when they personally attack the person they are arguing with rather than attacking the argument
    A.K.A. ad hominem

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post

Nope.. Milk is more important

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Llpbrace,
    1. Who r u?
    2. I checked my inventory@mods, nothing wrong@changed.. Still my att was reduced for 3m.

3m....!! Not 300k !

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Negative 5M here. Guess I'll take the hit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kraken View Post
    Llpbrace,
    1. Who r u?
    2. I checked my inventory@mods, nothing wrong@changed.. Still my att was reduced for 3m.

3m....!! Not 300k !
    Of course nothing wrong since gree fixed that

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by llpbrace@gmail.com View Post

What r u thinking?
    If that's true why did only 1 of my accounts take the hit. Both are mirrored for the last 6 months, same everything except income. Explain that. And the drop for me was 3.5-4 mil defense also. The pathetic thing is some people believe everything they read.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If it was an attack mod that was fixed then why did my defence drop as well?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious94 View Post
    If it was an attack mod that was fixed then why did my defence drop as well?
    Simple...it didn't.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    MV shh you troll! My screen shots prove different. But I don't really care. The drop makes no difference to my war targets at all