View Poll Results: Should Gree add a new element to the game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah

7 38.89%
  • Nah

11 61.11%

New Element, will Gree bring us? Take a vote and post

Vote for yes or no if Gree should release a new element and post your thoughts or suggestions below.
    I vote yes and maybe something cool like decay!!!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

i doubt it as it would mean extra knight, new quest and new area's were items are dropped for basic and silver armor of the new type. and gree has been reluctant to even awnser about questions regarding new content in the past, even though it has been asked for alot.

so i voted nah.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Nah. This has been discussed before.
    The problem with it is that if you put a new element, in the middle of water and fire for instance, then suddenly all your water armors effectively become weaker and all your fire armors become become stronger.

This is because the water armors would only be strong against the new element and the fire armors would only be weak against the new element, and there wouldn't be enough of these new armors for a good, long while to balance it out. Does that make sense?

And if GREE wanted to add more elements, they would have put more elements in Criminal Legacy. But they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Nah. This has been discussed before.
    The problem with it is that if you put a new element, in the middle of water and fire for instance, then suddenly all your water armors effectively become weaker and all your fire armors become become stronger.

This is because the water armors would only be strong against the new element and the fire armors would only be weak against the new element, and there wouldn't be enough of these new armors for a good, long while to balance it out. Does that make sense?

And if GREE wanted to add more elements, they would have put more elements in Criminal Legacy. But they didn't.
    This ^ and also if they were going to add an extra knight or something like that it would be star as they already have that in game and at the moment only your main can use it so this would make more sense without upsetting the balance of elements. Assuming of course they scaled the armours correctly so star metal dint become too overpowered.
    Guild Master - Loners on Bus & The Short Bus
    Where the light at the end of the tunnel is the Bus coming your way!

We are currently recruiting for more info contact via line
    Headopener (Euro timezones)
    Sojourner1111 (US timezones).

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    Vote for yes or no if Gree should release a new element and post your thoughts or suggestions below.
    I vote yes and maybe something cool like decay!!!
    Where on the wheel would you put it? I'm leanin' towards "Nahhh" for all the reasons others have given above, but perhaps you've worked out a system?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Where on the wheel would you put it? I'm leanin' towards "Nahhh" for all the reasons others have given above, but perhaps you've worked out a system?

I have not worked out anything, was just a thought. I see people's points and why not, but I think if they brought out a new element, it would make more money for gree and bring more excitement to the game because tons of players would jump to the chance to get that new element so they don't have the weakness issue with their current elements. So only paying players would have the advantage at first and eventually free to play players would get the new element in their lineup eventually of course. .

But a new knight is something I did not even think of. Gree would have to bring a new knight into play, and that would mean another expansion...maybe gree does have something in store for us.. muwhahahaha.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

You know what would reinvigorate excitement for this game and is actually not just viable, but really super easy to implement?

Corrupted armors.

Nah since Gree doesn't need the extra money and are too L a. ZZZZZ y.y.y!!!! !!! ! 1
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary