Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cool Dumb Things I Did My First Week - Game

This is an easy game...post one dumb thing you'd NEVER do now that you know better, but how 'bout when you first started KnD? *grins*

For full points, it has to be something you've actually done. Ready? Go!

- - -

* Put down (and level) 3 or more fountains--and keep them because they are pretty. Doh!
    Last edited by Rookeye; 05-29-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    This is an easy game...post one dumb thing you'd NEVER do now that you know better, but how 'bout when you first started KnD? *grins*

For full points, it has to be something you've actually done. Ready? Go!

- - -

* Put down (and level) 3 or more fountains--and keep them because they are pretty. Doh!
    Put down all Guard Towers (max level) for 4 months solid, did not realize training centers was available to purchase lol

I've done way too many stupid things to count, but looks like I wasn't alone in not realizing you could fill up with Training Fields/Monster Nests lol. If you follow the quest lines you end up with a highly unprofitable castle.. which is exactly what I had for the longest time.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Bought chests to level up my armors fast, then realized that the Arena is much more efficient, but takes a little effort.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Bought chests.

Fused epic 5 star armors hoping for a better/new epic armor that I didnt already have.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    Fused epic 5 star armors hoping for a better/new epic armor that I didnt already have.
    Ouch!

* filled my Armor inventory with basically minor variants of the same armor, being too afraid to fuse away "the one that might one-day lead to greatness!" But having no clue which one it was...

Mine

The first thing I did was build nothing but fountains and tried to stay online for a long time. Not worth my time for sure. I also used all my gems in the arena and looking back on it I shouldn't have.

I actually have two fountains still (fully upgraded), but that's to fund my constant crafting as I can't afford a Training Ground...yet. Gotta love being brand new!

Farmed the then-unlimited video offers to buy keys for the DPC...
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

It was wasting 200 gems on the limited chests only to get 1 stars.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Declaring war "accidentally"...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Opening dark prince chests
    Doing 100k+ in a top 100 guild
    Enhancing my Monks Vestments hahaha
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

* Fused one of my new Boost armors onto the WRONG Atlantean armor! (Forgot I had a non+ version!!) DOH!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

when I first started some of the dumbest things I did were using my gems on all super attacks on the eb. had I known that gems were so much more important I would never have done that lol