Stat drop?? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stat drop??

Post Count
    Here to say that I didn't loose any stats. I finished the last ltq, finished epic boss, and finished raid boss with syndicate (elite included). So that narrows it down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Monte told me to shut up once. I too was gonna call the FBI. But he was right.

Post Count
    Stats dropped from 161mill to 152mill
    Z

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Not exactly... the issue is you (may have) received an item that didn't have a mod on it, and in preparation for a future event Gree added a mod to the item thinking it was brand new. Sometimes they fail to realize that an item is in fact NOT new, and the mod gets added to said item anyhow.

When that happens, and it has happened more than once, Gree has to remove the mod because that item has already been awarded and was not supposed to have any bonus attached.

Unfortunately for everyone affected, you essentially received a "free" mod, so enjoy it while it lasts and then accept it when gree corrects the error.

History repeats itself, and history says no error in favour of the players gets left uncorrected. If you received an item with a mod and the mod didn't work, Gree would take just as long to correct that mistake.

^This.

Seriously, all you whiners need to suck it up. You got a free mod for awhile and now its gone....boo hoo. #sadface. Who cares, your stats will go up double by next cycle anyway. Oh yeah, *NEWSFLASH* stats are meaningless. You no get memo?

And let's be honest, everyone here crying would be weeping just as loud if they found out someone else had an unearned mod and they didn't. Your narcissistic argument is built on hypocrisy. Tell me I'm lying.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For the guys saying it is a "mod adjustment".......... so me and my syndicate have been in the same synd for months and have received same prizes, how are some of us dropping and others aren't?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Also when you look at your profile "number of vehicles" isn't in your stats anymore which I am going to guess is the attk points we are missing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The actual modifier attached to the "lucky blade" loot was just corrected from 10% mafia attack to 10% melee attack. This is one of the reward loot that can be obtained from the weekend war events for individual IP ranking.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyJD View Post
    The actual modifier attached to the "lucky blade" loot was just corrected from 10% mafia attack to 10% melee attack. This is one of the reward loot that can be obtained from the weekend war events for individual IP ranking.
    and if we don't have that item?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyJD View Post
    yeah i got that blade last war. but isn't it drastic to drop 5m overall attack with one mod change?
    Last edited by cajunman; 05-30-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I understand if I was awarded something and it was removed. Everyone talks about the attack decrease, mine went from 25.9/24.6 to 24.0/19.2 and on only 1 of my 2 accounts. Same syndicate same weapons, both have been together for the past 6 months. So is only 1 affected. Gree has given me the same generic excuse every time there a problem. "We understand your frustration and are working on the problem. We are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused" then that's it, follow up is " we have reviewed your case and taken care of the problem but nothing has changed other than the money in my pocket that I spent is in theirs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLDICE View Post
    For the guys saying it is a "mod adjustment".......... so me and my syndicate have been in the same synd for months and have received same prizes, how are some of us dropping and others aren't?
    ALL of you have received exactly ALL the same items? In every single event? That sounds about as probable as winning a 6x scratcher on two consecutive cards.

Quote Originally Posted by ROLLDICE View Post
    Also when you look at your profile "number of vehicles" isn't in your stats anymore which I am going to guess is the attk points we are missing
    # of vehicles has not ever been a profile stat on iOS, but vehicles certainly have always and continue to count towards stats.

Quote Originally Posted by X!t8 View Post
    I understand if I was awarded something and it was removed. Everyone talks about the attack decrease, mine went from 25.9/24.6 to 24.0/19.2 and on only 1 of my 2 accounts. Same syndicate same weapons, both have been together for the past 6 months. So is only 1 affected.
    Again, you have to consider that items are not awarded as prizes solely from battle. ANY item could be affected, including an item that hasn't even been equipped by your mafia for weeks/months/years. This is not simply an issue affecting war prizes.

It sounds extremely far fetched to claim all your accounts in the same syndicate always receive all of the same prizes, all of the time, from every event (ltq, sltq, ltb, war rank, war streaks, war wins, individual war wins, individual ip rank, raid boss, epic boss, etc).

Not saying it's impossible, but it is so improbable that if I worked in Gree support I would dismiss such claims as players trying to scam free items they didnt earn.

Lurker
    Post Count
    If you spent Gold, send Gree reply to ITunes and they will refund you since. Gree response clearly states that it was there error. I'm not sure about android, but Apple had a great reputation and wonderful customer service. The only thing you need to give them the invoice numbers of all your receipts. Good luck!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    ALL of you have received exactly ALL the same items? In every single event? That sounds about as probable as winning a 6x scratcher on two consecutive cards.

# of vehicles has not ever been a profile stat on iOS, but vehicles certainly have always and continue to count towards stats.

Again, you have to consider that items are not awarded as prizes solely from battle. ANY item could be affected, including an item that hasn't even been equipped by your mafia for weeks/months/years. This is not simply an issue affecting war prizes.

It sounds extremely far fetched to claim all your accounts in the same syndicate always receive all of the same prizes, all of the time, from every event (ltq, sltq, ltb, war rank, war streaks, war wins, individual war wins, individual ip rank, raid boss, epic boss, etc).

Not saying it's impossible, but it is so improbable that if I worked in Gree support I would dismiss such claims as players trying to scam free items they didnt earn.

Not scamming anyone, started 2 accounts at the same time, same syndicate thru out, same finish for LTQs, raid boss and battle. The only people getting scammed are the people spending hard earned money and getting screwed.