Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stat drop??

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm on iOS also.

Post Count
    My theory, short version, a modless item probably had a mod added by accident and you never noticed. Neither did gree (or it would have never happened) and once it was brought to their attention the issue was corrected.

For those having issues, did both attack and defence drop, or was it just one or the other? I feel confident in suggesting it was only one or the other, but I'm not having any issues so can't really say definitively.

Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    My theory, short version, a modless item probably had a mod added by accident and you never noticed. Neither did gree (or it would have never happened) and once it was brought to their attention the issue was corrected.

For those having issues, did both attack and defence drop, or was it just one or the other? I feel confident in suggesting it was only one or the other, but I'm not having any issues so can't really say definitively.
    So gree can decide that you rec'd too much mod at anytime and nerf it? Wow! No wonder so many people went to itunes and google and asked for their money back...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Angry Boodg View Post
    So gree can decide that you rec'd too much mod at anytime and nerf it? Wow! No wonder so many people went to itunes and google and asked for their money back...
    Not exactly... the issue is you (may have) received an item that didn't have a mod on it, and in preparation for a future event Gree added a mod to the item thinking it was brand new. Sometimes they fail to realize that an item is in fact NOT new, and the mod gets added to said item anyhow.

When that happens, and it has happened more than once, Gree has to remove the mod because that item has already been awarded and was not supposed to have any bonus attached.

Unfortunately for everyone affected, you essentially received a "free" mod, so enjoy it while it lasts and then accept it when gree corrects the error.

History repeats itself, and history says no error in favour of the players gets left uncorrected. If you received an item with a mod and the mod didn't work, Gree would take just as long to correct that mistake.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    try going through your inventory and manually adding all your weapons. figure out your raw attack and defense scores. then apply your modifiers to it. if the amount is different than what you have on your profile, then something is wrong. Send in ticket.

edit: or you can wait a week and your stats will likely go up by about 5 mil from events. making you forget that puny drop .
    Pagoda no good.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have the same problem, attack went from 18.3 to 16.9. I'm on android so it's not just a iOS problem.

Lurker
    Post Count

Not Another Gree Mistake

What the heck again....My attack stats dropped by 5 million, after spending gold to farm bosses and do sltq. I hope gree fixes their error before battle begins tomorrow. What lousy customer service. No wonder people are retiring from the game in record numbers.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am assuming you all received the 'lucky blade' for individual reward last battle, apparently had an incorrect mod applied to it & has just been resolved
    FOREVER INFAMOUS

Always have been

Always will be

Post Count
    I checked this morning and lost 1.5 million attack stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm down from 38 to 35!! Tried delete and reinstall! WTF gree????

Post Count
    Received a reply from Gree saying that it was a fault with recent update. "If in the meantime your stats return, could you please inform us what you were doing so that we can pinpoint the problem."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan1966 View Post
    Received a reply from Gree saying that it was a fault with recent update. "If in the meantime your stats return, could you please inform us what you were doing so that we can pinpoint the problem."

yeah i got the same. so they want us to tell tehm how we solve the issue??? LOL

Post Count
    My thoughts exactly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Down from 40.3 to 37.6m attack. Get this fixed before war gree or I'm done buying gold...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well Gree has done it again and right before war. My stats drop too, but over 5 million. I'm so upset and inform my syndicate that I will be not purchasing gold until this problem is fixed. It's so discouraging how we try so hard and spend so much just to get screwed by Gree