Match ups for Indonesia

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match ups for Indonesia

Post Count

Match ups for Indonesia

Anyone else getting bad match ups? Been match with 1 top 50, 1 top 100 and 2 top 200 teams so far... We came in 400 in Jakarta....... Frustrating....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sounds fair to me. I got the pirates and birds in the first five matches.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    first one of these threads in a few wars
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same type of matchups here. Not only that but i have been losing to people several million lower than me. That never happened before.

Post Count
    We just got matched with an unranked faction.... This is all over the place

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Match ups have been reasonable for us so far, with similarly ranked factions. My 250 faction got Supp 1 in Greece, so happier this time.

Post Count
    canīt complain to. fighting with factions close to our rank. it was just a fight between rank 237 and 239.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    Same type of matchups here. Not only that but i have been losing to people several million lower than me. That never happened before.

It've been happening since FOREVER

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    INFO:

We currently finish around 200 in most wd's

We dropped back to 46 players

Our stats are normal for the rank place we normally fit in

In every WD I can remember - we have always been placed with OK match ups.

What we found unusual in this event was that we decided to try for a streak strategy, holding off fighting completely and wait a few hours before starting then the idea was to run a couple of ghost battles and not fight - we started our first fighting battle when we were placed around top 2500 - being matched against a top 500 team - this is fair based on our past record and overall stats, we won this and the next battle (top 400 team) keeping points low ... then the unusual happened - We ranked around top 1000 going into the third battle and got matched with a top 10 team, the next two battles were also against top 50 and a top 25 team....

We have been around for a long time (year and a half) and this has never happened - its all good... just sharing my thoughts...

Streaking strategy gone back to the drawing board... lol

Goodluck all!
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Match ups have been all over the place. We are now in the top 750 and were matched with top 400 team at least twice. We kicked their a$$ though

Banned
    Post Count
    We are taking it really easy this WD. Usually top 750 or 500, we were almost out of top 1500 at one point. But every group we faced was top 400 or better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Overall, we only had one bad match up.huge guys that we couldn't even touch. Even the strongest guy on our team couldn't touch their weakest.

The rest, we could score, they could score. Overall pretty fair. Gold and participation were the only limiting factor in all but the one match.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Match ups have been all over the place. We are now in the top 750 and were matched with top 400 team at least twice. We kicked their a$$ though
    Sounds like your faction is all over the place. Maybe it is your organization and strategy that needs the tweaking

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just noticed an Intel room for the top 50 factions to share their declare times to help out with their streaks. I am not saying all these factions are in there, I am only sure of one.
    So if they are not fighting within their own range who are they fighting?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Matchups have been all over the place. But wait times have been even more absurd.