lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health... - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone send in a support tick claiming that there is a glitch...
    Then go on and explain how you think that there should not be a boss over level 100 and how the level 100 boss should have ~3 billion health.
    Maybe the influx of support tickets will do something lol
    100k atk
    109k def
    355k IPH

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not many will have enough folders to complete with out gold,, with the low drop rate

Post Count
    i just wonder:

as the highest boss is 7times as strong as last time - even if i would have finished EVERY event since the last boss - if i would have been 7x stonger too? (no answer needed)
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

I'm hoping boosted stats. I also thought maybe they added a 4th line of challenges? Easy, Normal, Hard, Prestige? Something like that

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nice to read a real response. The second part of that also crossed my mind, seeing as many of the top factions finished last Raid Boss in about 24hrs it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by teachertrav44 View Post
    I'm hoping boosted stats. I also thought maybe they added a 4th line of challenges? Easy, Normal, Hard, Prestige? Something like that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I heard a rumour which I doubt. Is it true the level 150 will be a side quest specially presented to a small collection of factions upon a bid and confirmation from gree.......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    I heard a rumour which I doubt. Is it true the level 150 will be a side quest specially presented to a small collection of factions upon a bid and confirmation from gree.......
    w´ll see. as it is the first time, it wont work anyway. we will see in 35 minutes. if the event starts in time
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Unbanned just in time for another great Gree event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They are sure working hard at killing the game. They might be focusing on top 10 factions to get their cash out of, but there would be no game if only top 10 remain in MW and others leave

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Speed .. If you are reading. Have your guys been approached by gree regarding the level 150 boss?

Post Count
    They better do full attack as damage now
    Bananas are the best.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Honestly, the RB event was way too easy. Most decent factions completed it within a day. Bumping up the difficulty was inevitable. 21bil may be a bit much though, depending on the goal chain.

It was easy, so I'm ok with an increase in difficulty. I'm also ok with not freaking out until I see the event. Even then, if it is too out of hand for most to do, then we don't do it. FA was screwed up and they took it out of the rotation. We'll see if it gets improved or not, but the strongest thing that we can do as players is to keep playing and choose what we like and don't like. If it is outrageous, we back off. They'll see that they aren't getting what they expected, and maybe we'll get a change. Either way I'm fine with it. I play the game for fun and for the guys in my faction.

Lurker
    Post Count

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    Honestly, the RB event was way too easy. Most decent factions completed it within a day. Bumping up the difficulty was inevitable. 21bil may be a bit much though, depending on the goal chain.
    LOL whats your standard for decent faction... my team and our measly top 250 selves must not be decent as it took us more than a day to complete...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh id hate to be you guys,, try being 750 and taking 4 days to complete,
    And that's with jumpers coming in

Last time was the first time we finished and looks like it was the first and last