lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health...

Post Count
    Think i'll move my spending to Boom Beach, Much better game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Boulder View Post
    Think i'll move my spending to Boom Beach, Much better game.

true story

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Think on this:

A few things to contemplate:

If the ratio for minimum damage stays the same, the minimum to get the loot unit on a lvl 150 boss will be 80-90m.

If you added the unboosted stats of all members of pretty much every faction below top 25, as an FA even, you would not have the 21bil required to kill a lvl 150 boss. And we never have 60 on at the same time.

The amount of folders will at least be double the current requirement. Since Gree did not give a heads up, many people stopped farming folders at their factions minimum... until about 5 minutes ago. So where do we get the extra 200-300 we need per person? Duh, gold.

So, now it's our turn to decide. Do we spend money on the folders and refills to attempt to complete an event we are fairly certain we cannot finish... or do we now wise up and say this event has gone beyond what is reasonable, even what is challenging, and decide to take a few days to raid, have fun, and come back for the next event to see how badly they have messed that up?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well this thread escalated quickly lol

Banned
    Post Count
    So the mods are here. They just deleted my post. You have time to delete posts. But not time to address a huge game changer. Its now clear where you loyalty is. Sup posts a btch of a rant about health hackers and you adjust the game faster than you have ever fixed a programming error before. Get with the program gree. We know the top 25 is your cash cow. But come on. At least a heads up would of been greatly appreciated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any game by supercell is worth tying. Better events and programming, and all round game play, try them, getting away from this crap soon, it's just maddness what they do when people spend real money on there product

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just added the total att stats of my faction and we have 411m of attack,,
    Guess that is game over for us

Post Count
    All they had to do was increase the lvl 100 boss not add more boss lvls and make them impossible to 90% of the MW world.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone refund your money through iTunes! This is out of hand!

All you do is go into apple chat and tell them what's up, how terrible gree is and how many glitches there are in this game. You can refund most of every purchase you've made.

I did it for 1300. It's easy. Gree doesn't deserve to keep your money after this. And you can continue to play, I am able to still play.

Post Count

Dito

Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    Everyone refund your money through iTunes! This is out of hand!

All you do is go into apple chat and tell them what's up, how terrible gree is and how many glitches there are in this game. You can refund most of every purchase you've made.

I did it for 1300. It's easy. Gree doesn't deserve to keep your money after this. And you can continue to play, I am able to still play.
    I done the same, but used the report problem option, Refund to bank account in just over a week.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just ss the refund posts and sent them to every person I know in the game,, nice one

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    why dont they ban moving between factions and make the health relative to the faction total stat?
    that will make a better faction event and united factions will win even if not top 25.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That would work mate,, they manage to matchup pretty well for wd so why not do it for all events,,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wasn't going to try and get a refund but last straw + some has gone and past. If someone has details a pm would be apreachiated

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone please take a deep breath.... we'll find out in about an hour what the deal is with the Boss event. While Gree has it in them to mess up any event, I highly doubt the 21bn top boss is truly a 7x jump without some other change (i.e. boosted stats, etc).

I'll even make a bet some other factor changes to make this more doable. Anyone? 25 concrete? 25 folders?
    Last edited by xxxfff; 05-29-2014 at 01:04 PM.