lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health... - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    maybe it will be an ultra mode (above prestige)

it will basically force people to buy folders, at 200/boss, there will probably be 25 bosses to beat. so...

with a 1m + bonus something unit. you heard it here first!

or not, and i am completely wrong

Post Count
    "Master" goal list added...

Too bad no one knows what the final units are. And the boss drop prizes for lvl 150 boss is a 36% chance at legendary...very nice

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I suppose at this point a prize list would be a nice optional extra to us gree, if you can even gather yourselves to do such a thing....

Hey guys, just wanted to jump in and clear up confusion on this. The event can be completed without battling a level 150 Raid Boss. The Raid Boss health up to level 100 is the same as last event; what we've added is an optional "Master's" level for those that DO want a bit more challenge, and the drop percentages are better on those extended boss levels.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to jump in and clear up confusion on this. The event can be completed without battling a level 150 Raid Boss. The Raid Boss health up to level 100 is the same as last event; what we've added is an optional "Master's" level for those that DO want a bit more challenge, and the drop percentages are better on those extended boss levels.
    Thanks CJ, but you could have saved a lot of angst by posting this a few hours ago. Also, the lvl 100 boss health us up over 50% from last time. 3.1b to almost 5b
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ty cj, any chance we can know the final rewards for each tier, then we can decide if we want to push or not

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, i guess i'm the only one who likes the new addition. We'll see how far we get, if we don't make the cut, our rivals won't make the cut as well. And it's not like SUP and other top 10 factions is our main opponents, so i don't care if they get a bit stronger than me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No it isn't cj ,, it's over 2 bill more

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Richard, i would say its safe to say, always push until you hear otherwise. Its always worth it to organize your faction and push them hard.

Post Count
    Is there a prize for the Master level
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count

That master goal chain has just alienated a large portion of users. Let the strong get stronger.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    they should have just called the master level the Gold level. that would make more sense.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kguittar View Post
    they should have just called the master level the Gold level. that would make more sense.
    It won't take gold to finish it
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gimme a freaking break. Crappy day at work....annoyed as all get out about data usage overage fees from the dumb game....come home to see these stat increases? Been playing for a year and a half, joined a good faction and have grown a lot...haven't missed a day yet....but we struggled with the 3bill stat on the last raid boss. Had to get SUP level help to beat it....this....I'm too frapping po'd to respond coherently. I think I'm getting close to following SGT Rudd's example.

Need a drink.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    To be honest, CJ, the teams that will be able to finish the Master challenge won't care if the drop rate is 100% because none of those prizes make it into their armies anymore.... They will do the faction and individual challenges in about 36 hours and then relax. Unless your drop prizes have fabulous stats they're no longer worth it.