lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health... - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: lvl 150 Boss in new RB 21bil health...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here, let me add my 2 cents worth........wait, I just threw it down Grees bottomless pit. God D@$#%&!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Is there a prize for the Master level
    I doubt it. I think they just added it for fun. might even cost you units to complete.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    this might help

Last edited by Bobar; 05-29-2014 at 03:49 PM.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So is there a reward for finishing the master level CJ?

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Please move the raid boss icon back to where it use to be. All other raid bosses the icon was bottom left and now it is top right on screen. This presents a problem when you are raiding people and you wanna see the raid screen (make it impossible to view raid screen)

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up music to my ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle Slug View Post
    So the mods are here. They just deleted my post. You have time to delete posts. But not time to address a huge game changer. Its now clear where you loyalty is. Sup posts a btch of a rant about health hackers and you adjust the game faster than you have ever fixed a programming error before. Get with the program gree. We know the top 25 is your cash cow. But come on. At least a heads up would of been greatly appreciated.
    Sparkle Slug's comment just gave me a chubby! thank you for that!
    I 2nd your perspective, I've been saying this for awhile now and everyone says I'm a conspiracists LoL!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to jump in and clear up confusion on this. The event can be completed without battling a level 150 Raid Boss. The Raid Boss health up to level 100 is the same as last event; what we've added is an optional "Master's" level for those that DO want a bit more challenge, and the drop percentages are better on those extended boss levels.
    Cj that's not a true statement About the last raid boss lvl 100 It was 3.7 bill. Again it has been raised to a even higher health and damage requirements. It seem you all at gree are designing the game around the future possible stat inflation from only the top 50 factions while us smaller weaker factions barely stand a chance to beat lvl 95 bosses within the time limit. And that's with a average att of 35 million. When are you guys going to take the rest of us into consideration when planning events with such rediculious requirements. I also will not spend a dime on this event and I have called my faction off from using one gold bar. It is WAY out of our reach and will not waste

Post Count
    A lot of factions that rely on big accounts to come help will be out of luck this time around
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    So it gets better, the lvl 100 boss doesn't have a 33% across the board drop rate anymore. Thanks gree.

Post Count
    Assume no change for 1st 3 level, then the additional 29 stages of master level would require more time & folders.
    With that, players will GOLD out folders or time to complete.
    Gree idea. Must dig GOLD. No Gold, no honey.
    Increase more Health, stages for BEE to get more honey.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood42069 View Post
    Cj that's not a true statement About the last raid boss lvl 100 It was 3.7 bill. Again it has been raised to a even higher health and damage requirements. It seem you all at gree are designing the game around the future possible stat inflation from only the top 50 factions while us smaller weaker factions barely stand a chance to beat lvl 95 bosses within the time limit. And that's with a average att of 35 million. When are you guys going to take the rest of us into consideration when planning events with such rediculious requirements. I also will not spend a dime on this event and I have called my faction off from using one gold bar. It is WAY out of our reach and will not waste
    wtf when a top 4000 faction can finish the last boss event n ur faction cant finish it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood42069 View Post
    Gree, please fix the display problem for loot items on iOS. We still can't see anything higher than Super Rare. It's been months. WTF. If you're going to put level 100 even further from our team's reach, the least you could do is give us iOS users some accurate info for farming which is our only option when we get to the first goal requiring a level 100 boss.

I understand some health increase for power creep. But a 58% increase since the last raid boss that ended on the 17th (just 12 days ago). BS. Since no one one our team has increased their stats by 58% in the last 12 days, you've just pushed the goal further from our reach. It's a shame. I was going to buy a vault to help our team get its first ever Prestige completion. I wish us lowly, 2nd rate customers got some consideration.

I do have to commend you on your superior ability to alienate customers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjack292 View Post
    wtf when a top 4000 faction can finish the last boss event n ur faction cant finish it?
    if you finished it as a top 4000 faction...a) you had LOTS of help b) used LOTS of gold c) must suck at everything else

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to jump in and clear up confusion on this. The event can be completed without battling a level 150 Raid Boss. The Raid Boss health up to level 100 is the same as last event; what we've added is an optional "Master's" level for those that DO want a bit more challenge, and the drop percentages are better on those extended boss levels.
    CJ, the Raid Boss HP is not the same to level 100 from the previous event. There is a 40% increase in HP.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SiaoNam View Post
    Assume no change for 1st 3 level, then the additional 29 stages of master level would require more time & folders.
    With that, players will GOLD out folders or time to complete.
    Gree idea. Must dig GOLD. No Gold, no honey.
    Increase more Health, stages for BEE to get more honey.
    English please
    Former Gree supporter and defender.