Exclamation Alliance recruitment (LIMITED SPACES)

It's that time of the month again. The family has expanded and is searching for active players to come join us. If you think you have what it takes join "samuraiblood" today. Our top and active alliance would be happy to have you.

- All weekly bonuses always purchased on time.
    - Allianve is maxed so donations are not required.
    - Groupme is our number 1 method of communication.
    - Everyone is welcome.
    - Gold spending not required but helpful if you can.

HURRY NOW BEFORE ITS GETS FULL AGAIN!!!!
    Looking for an alliance? search no more. we're a top 20 alliance with all bonuses bought. if interested search for "samuraiblood" no spaces and join the family now. info about groupme would be provided once you join.
    Last edited by rasheedgas; 07-15-2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: We've moved up in ranks

I'm currently in rank 6 alliance and top-30 player in event

Join PinkMist

Help the enemy meet their maker! Remember, if it bleeds, we can kill it!
    Currently, we have energy bonus as well as air attack and defense. Drop in and battle with us!

Join a top 20 alliance with all the bonuses bought. Groupme link - You're invited to my new group 'Samurai blood' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/84543...8454385/ZD8qgX

Limited spaces. Hurry while this offer lasts.
    Last edited by rasheedgas; 07-15-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Join shadowKillers!!

If your looking to join a fast growing alliance that is already fully maxed on all bonus, apply to shadowKillers.. We only have 15current members but already are a top30 alliance , and looking for great, regular , gold players who only want to be in top10 alliance ... We are a new team, and have expansion slots for the 60max! We ask you to be a daily regular player who will strive to be top in all events and who will donate with your teammates when new black market bonuses arrive ...if your in for challenge to be top 10, then come join !

Cool League of War Support Group

We sleep eat and breathe this game! Everyone of us is addicted to League of War. We don't ask for donations but they are appreciated. All we ask is that you stay active. If you are addicted to this game like we are, then join the CuckingFunts !

Join OneManWolfPack!!!

We need more people!

Currently, our alliance is at level 22 and we have the space for about 24 more members. We always have the Black Market items purchased (though sometimes it might take a day to get them all)

Not many rules. Just donate when you can. Be respectful and have fun.

join onemanwolfpack! help us get in the top 20
    Hello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City.
    [awkward laughter] https://www.facebook.com/pages/OneMa...99204946922033

More spaces made available. Hurry and fill it fast. Join 'samuraiBlood' no spaces today!

Join CancoBrothers. We're ranked in the 60s

It's that time of the month again. The family has expanded and is searching for active players to come join us. If you think you have what it takes join "samuraiblood" today. Our top and active alliance would be happy to have you.

- All weekly bonuses always purchased on time.
    - Donations are not mandatory but helpful if you can.
    - Groupme is our number 1 method of communication.
    - Everyone is welcome.
    - Gold spending not required but helpful if you can.

HURRY NOW BEFORE ITS GETS FULL AGAIN!!!!

Need people

Looking for people to join our team, we only have 7 people in our alliance and there's only 3 of us really donating money. We're at level 33 and we could use help getting to level 50. Our alliance name is VanHalen5150 all is welcome thanks

Do you have anymore spaces?

yes we do rapture

Now in top 20!!

Any room left for me?

I'm very active daily player, level 60. Only been playing for 3 weeks max. Totally addicted to the game. I also already have groupme so familiar with that.

Hope you guys can take me in?

How do I join if space available?