Can't upgrade special buildings? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't upgrade special buildings?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tardavic ..hows the proggress on trying to fix this
    Cant upgrade problem?
    Last edited by Denerio9; 05-30-2014 at 12:48 AM. Reason: 4 the heck of it lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same for me! I can't upgrade the new Biotech building and keep getting the error message. I hope we will be given more time to upgrade seeing as another error from Gree has caused us issues. Maybe the servers can't cope with the ridiculous numbers involved with upgrading the new building. It is crazily priced lol.

Post Count
    i had the same issue yesterday, cost of upgrade was 147mil , i had 148mil and it wouldnt let me upgrade (server error) went and raided 20-30mil and tried again and it went through

Post Count
    I am getting the same while trying to upgrade my arctic rig, "server error"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    SO I am over vaulted and can't upgrade buildings. can you please help with this ASAP!
    HAHA. Is this a joke ? Over vault ? What vault ....

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi,

Its been two days, any ideas on when these issues will be sorted?
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It looks like the problem is with the cost - The cost showed as roughly 138million to upgrade, I got server problems with around 144 million in the bank, I then raided another 10 million and it went through, as mentioned the cost should have been 138m but my bank was charged around 152m.

So based on this I would guess the issue is with the cement factory and the discount not being offered.

j
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The cement factory isn't the problem, Gree tweaked something that changed the cost that is displayed but the actual prices have not changed. Here is a copy of a post I made yesterday in another related thread...

I am actually positive that Gree(d) messed up the programming of the cost that is displayed, but the amount of cash they are withdrawing is absolutely correct. I maintain a spreadsheet of all of my upgrade costs so I can plan what I want to upgrade next. I just started an upgrade to the Taj Mahal. The in game cost shows 282,843,400. Before starting the upgrade, I had 424,208,400 cash. After the upgrade I had 71,824,917 cash. The amount I was charged for the upgrade was 352,383,155. The upgrade cost I've had recorded in my spreadsheet for ages is 352.4 million. (I always keep my costs updated in my spreadsheet, too bad I can't accurately keep things up to date until this gets fixed!)

TL;DR version: The cash Gree(d) is taking from you for upgrades is correct, the cost of the upgrade displayed in game is screwed up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The upgrade for level 2 to 3 charged me extra 33m
    Last edited by Denerio9; 05-30-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Math was wrong

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Done my math over & over & It came out to the same result : 33,070,800
    Over the required amount shown for current upgrade
    With level 9 cement factory

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Denerio9 View Post
    The upgrade for level 2 to 3 charged me extra 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Denerio9 View Post
    Done my math over & over & It came out to the same result : 33,070,800
    Over the required amount shown for current upgrade
    With level 9 cement factory
    What building was it you were upgrading? what does your profile show for your upgrade cost reduction bonus? Lastly, are you android or iOS? I'll attempt to do the correct math for you

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We do hope to get this fixed soon. We will do our best to keep you informed. If this gets fixed in an update we will let you know.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can't upgrade any buildings now.... Gree fix this you're messing s$&@ up for me with getting the new building to level 10.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    Update: The building upgrade issue where a server error is received when you attempt to upgrade a building should be fixed with the upcoming release of version 4.2 in the iTunes store. This will be available as soon as it gets approval from Apple.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will the cement factory issue be fixed....new building is expensive enough as it is