PLG Wall-E Hacker Bot and Hacked Potions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLG Wall-E Hacker Bot and Hacked Potions

Post Count

PLG Wall-E Hacker Bot and Hacked Potions

I really hate to post this because I know we're not supposed to but something has to be done...

PLG Wall-E, L104, during the last war was able to attack every member of my guild outside of the battlefield. We spend real money to scout and they were able to get our entire guild def stats without spending a dime or use any of their health/hits during the actual battle we had with them. This happened to many other guilds, too, not just FUN2.

PLG Wall-E has changed their name to "Alex" soon after the first round of tickets were sent in. They also delete their wall posts calling them a hacker... proof this player is still active.

PLG, People's Liberation Guild, or? said it was a mistake or an accident and this player apparently uses the same bot in MW without getting in trouble, or so they say... I have no idea, just passing along the info as it comes and goes...

Now, this player has 19999999999 or whatever of each potion.

Too much!

GREE, this player should be banned!

It's unacceptable that after 10 days and numerous emails to support that this player is still "playing" or hacking. I know GREE won't discuss this but this account should not still be playing or hacking, collecting their buildings, deleting wall posts, etc. Please, do something.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I think this is in the wrong sub-forum
    where else should I post this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I really hate to post this because I know we're not supposed to but something has to be done...
    PLG Wall-E, L104, during the last war was able to attack every member of my guild outside of the battlefield. We spend real money to scout and they were able to get our entire guild def stats without spending a dime or use any of their health/hits during the actual battle we had with them. This happened to many other guilds, too, not just FUN2.

PLG Wall-E has changed their name to "Alex" soon after the first round of tickets were sent in. They also delete their wall posts calling them a hacker... proof this player is still active.

PLG, People's Liberation Guild, or? said it was a mistake or an accident and this player apparently uses the same bot in MW without getting in trouble, or so they say... I have no idea, just passing along the info as it comes and goes...

Now, this player has 19999999999 or whatever of each potion.

Too much!

GREE, this player should be banned!

It's unacceptable that after 10 days and numerous emails to support that this player is still "playing" or hacking. I know GREE won't discuss this but this account should not still be playing or hacking, collecting their buildings, deleting wall posts, etc. Please, do something.
    Bloodlust Freedom Fighters also had to deal with this as well. If anything Greedy you should ban him for costing you money that a player would have spent.
    Zach123 Level 105 396-658-380 ally me

Bloodlust Freedom Fighters

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    where else should I post this?
    Sorry I saw it in the cc section for some reason before, I must be losing my mind

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Sorry I saw it in the cc section for some reason before, I must be losing my mind
    lol, I did the same thing! *blames Mnju!*

But, I was hoping I missed a sub-forum called "report cheaters here"

Post Count
    Attachment 6253

image is from Alex's inventory... see it for yourself

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zach123 View Post
    Bloodlust Freedom Fighters also had to deal with this as well. If anything Greedy you should ban him for costing you money that a player would have spent.
    Thank you for your post! Please send in a report to GREE and write "Hacker Bot of PLG" in the subject line, please.
    I'm sorry to hear of another guild that this happened to.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we all know that gree will say lol soz and everyone will move on without anything being done.
    Hi guys

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Have to say RK1 is in complete agreement with FUN on this one this is such blatant hacking no-one could physically gain so many potions and surely any form of bot is against the "terms of service" Gree are so fond of quoting. I back Vile Lynn completely... the fact that this account is STILL up and running in-game after numerous tickets being submitted since last war is just embarrassing for Gree and unfair to everyone who pumps their hard earned money into the game. This issue needs addressed BEFORE war or GREE will have serious problems why should anyone spend money on a game when someone is allowed to freely hack it ...................

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I rob this person's hood every day and I know it's still active. They attack back and lose everytime. Stats seem to grow 1 or 2 million a day.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He has about +200 of the goblin unit which was supposed to be a GLTQ reward + he got about 3k of the same weapon
    His name was I got gems then he changed it to PLG wall-E and now it's Alex, he had 330m cash with 5.5k iph and 32 raids only + he have TONS of units which is 500-1k gems each
    Last edited by KarenWill; 05-28-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No wonder I didn't get any potions this dude took them all lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4fun View Post
    No wonder I didn't get any potions this dude took them all lol
    Hahahaha lol same here he took mine

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i don't expect gree to do a thing about it. it'd be nice to be wrong on this...however; it's gonna be fun watching someone score 200M cp next war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would bet money that he has hacked the health regen boosts as well. so...with 200k% cp boost and maxed out regen...200m would be cake. I would think 500m would not be too hard. 700m if he does 1200 wins...