I really hate to post this because I know we're not supposed to but something has to be done...

PLG Wall-E, L104, during the last war was able to attack every member of my guild outside of the battlefield. We spend real money to scout and they were able to get our entire guild def stats without spending a dime or use any of their health/hits during the actual battle we had with them. This happened to many other guilds, too, not just FUN2.

PLG Wall-E has changed their name to "Alex" soon after the first round of tickets were sent in. They also delete their wall posts calling them a hacker... proof this player is still active.

PLG, People's Liberation Guild, or? said it was a mistake or an accident and this player apparently uses the same bot in MW without getting in trouble, or so they say... I have no idea, just passing along the info as it comes and goes...

Now, this player has 19999999999 or whatever of each potion.

Too much!

GREE, this player should be banned!

It's unacceptable that after 10 days and numerous emails to support that this player is still "playing" or hacking. I know GREE won't discuss this but this account should not still be playing or hacking, collecting their buildings, deleting wall posts, etc. Please, do something.