Android ppl want a compensation reward, about ios glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android ppl want a compensation reward, about ios glitch

Lurker
    Post Count

Lightbulb Android ppl want a compensation reward, about ios glitch

Message to GREE :

For more than 6 months than the glitch on ios exists, lot of ios players won (i can say hack) many of rewards with % bonus, while the small users of android devices fight by buying gold to manage to make rise them statistics...

As a consequence, I propose 2 things:
    - To solve finally this bug as you made it on Crime City (GREE game)
    - To give free of charge (not using some gold, free) to all android players an unit named RESPECT, REGULAR or DROID JUSTICE with high statistics, near 600000/600000 and 15 % attack alliance more

=> All android ppl, join me and support me in expressing your positive opinion here in reply !!!

Together we shall overcome the ios glitch !!!

thank

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm android and I hope gree doesn't give out such unit. There will probably be a glitch where iOS gets 2.

Lurker
    Post Count
    in the same spirit battle, only on ios device you can buy this biggest indestructible reward :

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol shows how much you know about this game when there was a glitch on android for free energy for a year

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What about all the people on iOS who don't exploit the game? That wouldnt be fair to us so we should get at least an 800000/800000 unit named fair play and a boost of bringing an extra 2k units to battle. Only seems fair

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    im ios and cant do glitch, your premise is flawed

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah, that unit can be purchased, but only after you've reached the Dragon Cdr rank. Otherwise, iOS users are SOL.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whilst were talking compensation can iOS users have some fully upgraded old LE buildings as compensation for the android glitch that allows purchase of the old LE buildings?

Since gold on android is cheaper than iOS can iOS players also have 10% rebate on everything they buy and non US players a further 10% discount?

It's also unfair that those in Asia miss the chance to hit the early raid boss levels so are disadvantaged in the wrapper so just give then the first three units as compensation

We can go on and on about the different flaws in each platform and how some players take advantage. We just need Gree to close all the issues as soon as they crop up. Some good progress recently, let's hope it continues

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you are talking about the airplane glitch, it worked on android a lot longer than on iOS

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Guys, we do our best not to discuss hacking or cheating within our forums. We want to try to keep all topics of discussion constructive.

We have been actively working to deal with all hacking and cheating.

We will now have to close this thread!