SKIP Alliance LTQ if you purchased air gold bonus unit already! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SKIP Alliance LTQ if you purchased air gold bonus unit already!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikegolf1995 View Post
    You got the gold refills correct (thank you) but the 3440 gold would be for all 3 LTQs which would be a lot less than the 5010 gold to buy the units.

Each LTQ is 55k just like you stated.

Maybe my math is wrong?
    no you right, originator says total outlay for completing the 3 ltq`s is 3440,whereas buying each one is 1670 x 3 = 5010,...so dearer,...do the ltq.

They weren't supposed to be released until this event, where they were going to be an alternative completion method for people who didn't want to go through the normal LTQ. The early release happened due to an Android bug (we can prestage content in the iOS store on a timer, but it turns out that feature doesn't work correctly on Android) and we decided to just release it to iOS to keep everything equal since it was right before WD. We do apologize for the confusion on the whole thing, but we were happy to see that some people got to snag a bit of a boost to use in WD.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    They weren't supposed to be released until this event, where they were going to be an alternative completion method for people who didn't want to go through the normal LTQ. The early release happened due to an Android bug (we can prestage content in the iOS store on a timer, but it turns out that feature doesn't work correctly on Android) and we decided to just release it to iOS to keep everything equal since it was right before WD. We do apologize for the confusion on the whole thing, but we were happy to see that some people got to snag a bit of a boost to use in WD.
    It's all good CJ. Really isnt that big of a deal.
    Those that bought the unit before the LTQ release were they given a instant completion? I'd hope so at least.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They weren't supposed to be released until this event . . . we were happy to see that some people got to snag a bit of a boost to use in WD.
    Yeah - I don't see the whining from those on Android that bought them on Friday about how they had an "unfair advantage" over those on IOS who couldn't buy them before WD.

Think of the teams that benefited from this "glitch" - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    all of them are gold

Post Count
    I don't care what's said on this thread you can't disclose something like that on a dam forum, "it was said Friday they don't stack" there what? Millions( so they recon) of players playing this game and not all read these forums, put a warning in a splash screen or somthing, but saying that I must be stupid because most splash screens appear 2-3 days after the event has finished, I hope you get your gold back

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by richie1105 View Post
    I don't care what's said on this thread you can't disclose something like that on a dam forum, "it was said Friday they don't stack" there what? Millions( so they recon) of players playing this game and not all read these forums, put a warning in a splash screen or somthing, but saying that I must be stupid because most splash screens appear 2-3 days after the event has finished, I hope you get your gold back
    +1

ten characters

Post Count
    I agree,as I said it on the first page lol

Quote Originally Posted by richie1105 View Post
    Almost nothing with a bonus stacks with itself unless it is explicitly stated to stack.

Post Count
    This is what was done with the first fa, they posted in forum that you only get one prize. Thinking it would follow wd people went all out to realize they got one crap prize
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post
    The energy iltq usage needs to stop the energy needed to complete is way to high for average player they need to drop another +2energy regen next wd for top 4000 without pushing the energy limits
    Amen to that. The game is only for the rich. Ordinary people don't have several vaults of gold laying around the house every month for a couple cartoon military units. They have to pay for rent and gasoline and car repairs and food and utilities. The game is supposed to be fun. Gouging people for every cent to keep up with the wealthy is obscene and it gets worse and worse. Where are the LTQ's that used to have enough time or low enough energy to finish for just the labor that it takes to play all night and day long?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Almost nothing with a bonus stacks with itself unless it is explicitly stated to stack.

No offense but wasn't the forums told countless times those regen units didn't stack..? Not just referring to multiple types of the jumpers, but also multiples of the same jumper stacking.
    Last edited by Maz; 05-27-2014 at 01:39 PM.