GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full assault

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Adam View Post
    +1, FA blows!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    Full Assault sucks. Give us a way to sell off crap units and bring back pvp.
    agree, pvp would be nice and stamina would make sense again
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Are you the unpaid intern who developped Full Assault for Gree?!?
    Hey now, they gave us a $100 commission for the three months of non-stop work we put into it.

Oh, and could you speak favorably of our revisions after Jakarta? Our next commission is going to be directly tied to the rave reviews we get on this forum.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    love FA. bring it on. hoping its a 24 hour type again, and not 3 days... but we'll see.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I liked the event but it needed lots of tweaking and on the last FA looks like they did tweak it some but not enough. I liked it cuz it's a event like rb where you can participate and not gain any or lil Xp. I didn't like on the last FA event how they dropped the stat value on the units per each war win. But taking the 3rd place finish away was good. Freeloaders shouldn't get rewarded for not participating. I really didn't like the x3 20 min battles to long just to wait and see if your opponents hit at the last second. Really would like to see x6 10 min battles that should be plenty of time to scroll through the inventory since it was from highest to lowest the click triangle to go to lowest to highest. I still think they need to put a cap on what units you can deploy. If it's truly a event to get rid of all the unused units you shouldn't be able to deploy 100k+ units. I remembered seeing some dropping 200k+ units. I really don't think that was units they can't use in there army.

Anyways good luck to everyone in the next Full Assault. May your factions strategy be better then your opponents!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    love FA. bring it on. hoping its a 24 hour type again, and not 3 days... but we'll see.
    +1 love full assault. Hate PvP. PvP was a total waste of time. Rewards were low and you had to constantly attack to get anything.

Can't they do Full Assault on a weekend day? What's up with doing it on Friday? Hope nothing works and they'll have to work on the bugs all Friday night.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No one seems to understand that when something is new it's bound to have unforeseen bugs. Take apple products for example alot where recalled upon release because of a bug in the device and this was every release. At least gree put the event on hold to tweak it. Yes the first events were really **** and yes you lost more than you probably gained(some just gained and some zeroed out the gain to lose ratio) but you have to look at it as gree may be turning a new leaf(it might be good this time).

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We appreciate your patience while working on getting this next Full Assault even out.

We will try to keep you informed on any new updates when possible.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess that's a confirmation that the event is Full Assault? Can you please do it on a weekend the next time and not Friday night? You do all the wars on weekends. Why can't you do the same for full assault?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    cool. I can get rid of 600 of my deadly bridge jumpers.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We appreciate your patience while working on getting this next Full Assault even out.

We will try to keep you informed on any new updates when possible.
    For Full Assault, I can be very, very patient. Take all the time you need. In fact, take an eternity! I've got no need for FA.

Instead of providing tools to organize our inventories, you provided a means to thin our inventories. That's fine, but FA is just a crap shoot, blind/silent auction where you just guess how much you have to risk so you might win an indeterminant amount of points. And don't turn your back on the bids and keep entering new games or all your efforts will be for naught.

PvP & FvF give you definitive results (BPs) that just accumulate and don't become moot because you were out-guessed. Except for massive gold use, you can only be out done by stronger and or more persistent players. Also, as has been mentioned above, these events bring back more utility to Stamina.

I'm confusesd

I don't get it but sounds cool!

Post Count
    Many many many bugs.

Please take an eternity to fix. Don't rush. We want a bug free FA.