SUP looking like winners again - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SUP looking like winners again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree they just very little regards for other people who post here and consider them lemmings

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Trool

Quote Originally Posted by Thenewsup View Post
    I like how none of the sup trolls are banned. I am not a troll. I am simply stating what is true. If your are too stupid to realize the difference between trolling and honest talk. That's sad
    You are getting banned bc you are lying troll.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bhhahahaha

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Every time it gets to this point in a thread, where someone is about to reveal what really goes on in SUP, it gets locked or accounts get banned or people vanish. Funny that. Refreshing to see a SUP member other than the usual trolls (who never get banned, another funny that) come here and be constructive. Even if it means him getting banned.

I predict this thread will now self-destruct in 5..... 4...... 3..... 2...... 1......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why you are not interested in my confession as a bird? Do you hate penguins ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Why you are not interested in my confession as a bird? Do you hate penguins ?
    Birds, penguins... What? The only thing remotely bird-like here is the sound of cuckoo coming from your posts
    Last edited by ScrewThis; 05-27-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looks you are not interested to know ((( I thought you are honest truth seeker. You let me down bro.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gene, screwthis is a bird

Post Count
    You are a tool. An obvious troll who, since he is a free player by your own admission, comes to these forums to start trouble since you have gotten as far as you can in the recent event without buying gold. You are jealous of players that can and do spend real money on a pixelated game and who care about their individual account. You will turn around and then post a thread asking "Gree can you please bring back the old LEB's and this and that cuz it's not fair that these other players have this, have that..... I want want they have but don't want to spend a dime. I'd rather spend my money on cocaine and hookers." Go whine and insert your drama to your local pub.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Fair enough. But I do not for a second think this is a one way street like you portray it, mate. The accusations fly thick and fast in both directions. Gree needs this rivalry because it increases spending - fair enough.

For me (and we probably all have personal views on this) one team has always take a holier-than-thou attitude and this last WD has shown they are not really that special. They are just bigger spenders. Some may think that makes them Gods of Modern War. I personally think all these guys who pump thousands of real dollars into a pixelated game need to have their heads examined.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I told I am a bird and ready to spill the beans, I thought it's so refreshing. But I was mistaken. ScrewThis and ScrewThat do not need my confession he knows all this first hand.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Gene, screwthis is a bird
    Just because i think SUP are full of it doesn't mean I'm a bird, or whatever you want to call me. Anyway, the game doesn't revolve around SUP, whatever you may think. Have fun living the dream.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    An obvious troll who, since he is a free player by your own admission, comes to these forums to start trouble since you have gotten as far as you can in the recent event without buying gold.
    I never said I am a free player. And I'm fully entitled to express my views, as are you.

Post Count
    I'm the SUP guy that has 13 DBJ's....I get 13 Daily Blowjobs. Something of which I doubt you've ever had the pleasure of receiving. But I bet you've given out your share. Try it from the other end, just once. Then maybe you'll relax enough to stop coming here and talking like yours is longer than everyone else's....

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Am guessing you must be SUP, maybe you can help the community by confirming whether SUP has a team member with 13 DBJs?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks like we got a few who got their feelings hurt, when they got banned in the game. Ahhh, I feel so bad about that. No really. I feel bad that there's not more stringent laws where these fools can be prosecuted. Actually they could be, if some one wanted to spend the time energy and money. I'd love to make an example of them myself. Start something that could then be used in other similar games to rid them of the vermin that always seem to come looking for free handouts in life. And don't say I don't know you. Yes I do. Got you pegged. Well, actually you pegged yourselves, I didn't have to do anything, other than point out the obvious. You feel someone owes you something? To tell it to your mama. Maybe she'll care. The more you guys whine and cry here, the better it makes me feel. I'm so glad to have been part of your experience. And now, non experience. How does it feel to have spent whatever you spent to get the game, and the time you spent, then have nothing left. Or if you still have a game, spent that much because of the hack, only to have a soso game in the end. Feeling a little hurt, Arnt you? Nice. I have a big grin right now just thinking about it. I love it when cheaters get their payback.

Post Count
    You can't be in SUP. We screen for stupid. Now crawl back under your rock and go back to hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by Thenewsup View Post
    I am in sup actually. But i regret it. Genen is a d-o-u-c-hE bag who's too afraid and changes the subject. I will ask you nicely one last time.answer me on here. Or else I will contact your sorry ass on group me