SUP looking like winners again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SUP looking like winners again

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by profoundhacker View Post
    English dear boy.... Or some semblance of it would do.

I would not waste my time with such amateurs! I align myself with others like myself and exploit the $hit out of this game!!!
    Ohh!!! you admit you align yourself with other Old School warriors to hack the game??

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambino74 View Post
    Am guessing you must be OLD SCHOOL WARRIOR, maybe you can help community explain why took you long to ban hackers from your fraction?
    Am guessing you must be SUP, maybe you can help the community by confirming whether SUP has a team member with 13 DBJs?

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Am guessing you must be SUP, maybe you can help the community by confirming whether SUP has a team member with 13 DBJs?
    Just so you know am neither. Actually am bored with both teams antics, but get frustrated with the level of lies and blame shifting guys at Old School Warriors try play thinking they can confuse community. kinda Goebbelian!!!

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambino74 View Post
    Just so you know am neither. Actually am bored with both teams antics, but get frustrated with the level of lies and blame shifting guys at Old School Warriors try play thinking they can confuse community. kinda Goebbelian!!!
    Fair enough. But I do not for a second think this is a one way street like you portray it, mate. The accusations fly thick and fast in both directions. Gree needs this rivalry because it increases spending - fair enough.

For me (and we probably all have personal views on this) one team has always take a holier-than-thou attitude and this last WD has shown they are not really that special. They are just bigger spenders. Some may think that makes them Gods of Modern War. I personally think all these guys who pump thousands of real dollars into a pixelated game need to have their heads examined.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fair enough. But I do not for a second think this is a one way street like you portray it, mate. The accusations fly thick and fast in both directions. Gree needs this rivalry because it increases spending - fair enough.

For me (and we probably all have personal views on this) one team has always take a holier-than-thou attitude and this last WD has shown they are not really that special. They are just bigger spenders. Some may think that makes them Gods of Modern War. I personally think all these guys who pump thousands of real dollars into a pixelated game need to have their heads examined.
    I agree 100% with you!!! Its up to Gree to clean the mess.

Not sure what is worst, to throw several thousands of hard earned currency into pixels or to cheat your way to the top!!! if you cheat in a game, then you are a loser and a cheat in real life or don't have a real life. Just MHO

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The heading of this thread was probably intended to be ironic. Not that a lot of people picked up on it. So let's see what lessons have we learnt from the last WD:

1. SUP has shown all of us (including Gree) that the game can and will go on without them and their spending (which, it turns out, doesn't single-handedly keep the game alive after all). We knew it all along, but it was good of you boys to put it beyond doubt, finally. Thanks guys, it was a long time coming. You are fast becoming irrelevant even to the last remaining SUP stalwarts here.

2. It is okay for SUP to score 20 million or so more points than second place OSW - but they lambast OSW for "overspending". That was hilarious. Pot calling kettle black. Nuff Said.

3. For all the claims about OSW harboring hackers, they did remarkably well if, in fact, they lost 19 players as SUP kept claiming on the forum just before the war. OSW scored about 10 million more points than last time, as a squeaky clean team by SUP's own admission. That must mean they do spend, and always have spent, a fortune in real money on this game and did not rely on hackers. If nothing else, this last war cemented OSW's previous MW records.

4. By contrast, the two top SUP teams combined managed to score only about 80% of the score of the two top SUP teams last time around. We heard the excuses being made in advance: one team isn't buying more gold until problems are resolved, etc. etc. But how many people here now firmly believe it was simply a cover-up for (a) SUP bleeding players or (b) SUP losing a LOT of players in the Gree hacker clean-up or (c) both of the above? Cast your votes here. If the answer involves (b) in any way, it would put a large shadow over every single SUP victory to date. We will probably never really know because on the one hand Gree won't discuss individual cases, on the other hand the SUP leadership won't categorically state what the story is with the player who allegedly has 13 DBJs. Guys, the fact that you keep punting this issue into touch just makes the rest of us wonder even more. Don't you get it? If you are as clean as you say you are, just deal with this once and for all. Is there someone in your faction with 13 DBJs? Yes or no? (I know you will opt for the third option, "we don't owe you any answers", but it is worth a try).

5. There are a lot of very strong teams just bubbling under the top 3 - KYS, LOM, etc. The time for them to push into the top 3 and change the familiar landscape must be very near. I, for one, hope the players in those teams stay where they are and that they are not swayed to join SUP or OSW in the almighty recruitment drive that is guaranteed to kick off any moment now. We really need some change at the top for the good of the game. You guys should recruit the upcoming players from within the top 50 and then go for the establishment at the top. Good luck to you all!
    Very valid points. My observations are the same. I have no ties to any top 3...but respect that Old School Warriors quietly stayed in top 3 and didn't use the forum to push a self-centered agenda. That SUP update post was lame.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    Very valid points. My observations are the same. I have no ties to any top 3...but respect that Old School Warriors quietly stayed in top 3 and didn't use the forum to push a self-centered agenda. That SUP update post was lame.
    I think actions should speak louder than words. Old School always played the propaganda tool pointing finger at SUP about hackers and such. Guess what?? Old School got red handed and slapped with several of their accounts banned.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Amateurs... Everyone banned are clients of mine, ones with no control of the hacks!! Me and my mates were not banned, way to far ahead of gree. Don't fret though, for every one player that was banned 20 more will crop up. Money in the bank
    Not only a hacker, but a connoisseur of the moronic art of self gloating

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green123 View Post
    So is Only Sup Wins. A Sup team or an OSW team. I'm confused now.
    only the id player the can't change to disturb the GREE'investigations to ban the glichtchers

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank you for making my original point, the money spent but the top two (since speedo and the dead runt "4/4 streak team" don't really count) is just plain moronic.

Amateurs... Everyone banned are clients of mine, ones with no control of the hacks!! Me and my mates were not banned, way to far ahead of gree. Don't fret though, for every one player that was banned 20 more will crop up. Money in the bank

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You feel that anyway to beat SUP is justified, clean or not. I could never come close to playing in the top faction (couldn't spend the money, but I greatly respect SUP for their commitment to playing within the rules. If SUP ever does pull out of putting money in, due to the hacking, your "victory" won't be legitimate, I can tell you that.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like how speed ump only comments on threads that offend him and his rich buddies.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchneededpeace View Post
    I myself am a member of a sup faction. That does not mean that I am always proud to call myself a pirate. It disgusts me that SUP is the only people who gree will listen to. Sup stands as about 1% of total players. But Gree doesn't listen at all to the other 99%. From what I have heard, a certain, few, not to Be named individuals comprising of both SUP and OSW and a few other top teams are secretly meeting. They meet under secrecy as to protect their identities. The meetings are apparently just to get to know one another in the hopes to further understand recent events by taking perspectives and accounts on from both sides of the story. Who ever you all are, I respect you for your willing to not be brainwashed by SUP'S leaders lies and bull****. Cheers to a growing, successful friendship among those people who decide to put the past behind them and consider a much needed peaceful future.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Lmao, it's a good thing they meet under secrecy. Need to protect those identities I have heard some of these factions are comprised of straight up gangsters
    Have you loved your llama today?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

It's time to confess

Quote Originally Posted by Muchneededpeace View Post
    I myself am a member of a sup faction. That does not mean that I am always proud to call myself a pirate. It disgusts me that SUP is the only people who gree will listen to. Sup stands as about 1% of total players. But Gree doesn't listen at all to the other 99%. From what I have heard, a certain, few, not to Be named individuals comprising of both SUP and OSW and a few other top teams are secretly meeting. They meet under secrecy as to protect their identities. The meetings are apparently just to get to know one another in the hopes to further understand recent events by taking perspectives and accounts on from both sides of the story. Who ever you all are, I respect you for your willing to not be brainwashed by SUP'S leaders lies and bull****. Cheers to a growing, successful friendship among those people who decide to put the past behind them and consider a much needed peaceful future.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    I am a bird aka member of OSW. Despite my faction leadership condoning hacking, recruiting hackers and lying about it I am appalled by their actions. I am secretly meeting with several pigeons and seagulls and we will create new clean flock that will unite every loving and honest bird in the world. Cheers. Live long world peace.

"Disgust" is a strong word, but I'm none too happy when people make forum accounts specifically because they like to cause chaos.