SUP looking like winners again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SUP looking like winners again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

SUP looking like winners again

After all the noise about SUP members being banned. They look like they have done it again. OSW put up a great fight again but look like they have come up short.

Great battle again guys.

Post Count
    Nope, with the name change OSW won and OSW came in second.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Depends on how you define winners... Their "streak team" old sup1 got beaten down like a blind drunk on YouTube from what I've heard and their main team just spent stupid money for a bonus that probably didn't move their full growler army stats. Osw overspent as well. Don't get that. Bonus, new rewards are crap once again...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So is Only Sup Wins. A Sup team or an OSW team. I'm confused now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Short version is sup due to a combination of banning due to hacking and people leaving the game consolidated down to one team only sup wins and the runts got left in dead ringers. The runts didn't have such a good time and the other two overspent like drunken sailors.

Quote Originally Posted by Green123 View Post
    So is Only Sup Wins. A Sup team or an OSW team. I'm confused now.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Donkey, not only are you an idiot, you're also a liar. Not one sup was banned. We posted what we were doing. Sorry the truth dosnt work for fools like you. Once again osw spent over 30 mil for one energy regen. Our second team more than beat the goals we had sets out which was at best top ten. We've seen osw do thirfor how long, and on much more money spent. As long as you're going to take a certain spot anyway, dosnt make sense to spend more than twice as much as the next spot behind you. Hey, it's their money to spend, and it's a free world. At least we know it was really their money, instead of hacks, unless they hacked gold now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Short version is sup due to a combination of banning due to hacking and people leaving the game consolidated down to one team only sup wins and the runts got left in dead ringers. The runts didn't have such a good time and the other two overspent like drunken sailors.
    Yup, Because Pirate Lord is most definitely a SUP runt! Dead Ringers did
    Exactly what they set out to
    Accomplish. Top 10
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter who got first second or third. After all this war had the highest WP totals per faction i seen as of yet. 60 mill?!! thats like 3x what it took to make it to first place last war. In the end the only winner is Gree. Good strategy creating a rivalry where one tries to outspend the other. And the icing on the cake is the introduction of the individual rewards! 8m WP by a single person. I wonder how much Gree made of this war??!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So they set out to get publicly humiliated? Did they finish their 5/5 streak? Bahahahaha. Nice goal, that is pretty impressive. Lose to the war warblers much? Kys, OSW FOUR TIMES? Probably some more too from what I've heard. Can you say laughingstock? Yes, dead runts is the appropriate name.

And to speedo, actually, I am quite intelligent. Intelligent enough not to participate on either your ridiculous team or OSW. That said, I must have touched a nerve. A little sensitive big guy?? Were you part of the dead runts as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Yup, Because Pirate Lord is most definitely a SUP runt! Dead Ringers did
    Exactly what they set out to
    Accomplish. Top 10

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see, so that means that osw has been getting humiliated for how long now by that definition? So you're a hater a,d envious. Like we didn't already know that,lol. Touched a nerve? I guess, I hate liars with a passion. The world is full of them, you're just one more. Looks like you've lost a lot of your other troll buddies, no more rah rah theses days.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wait, did I miss the news flash, you did say they were a streak team, didn't you? Soooooo. Did they get their 4/4 or 5/5? Enquiring minds want to know.

As much as it pains me, Ill give you some advice. I know you are upset, yes it didn't go as planned but you are making a fool of yourself in public here. On the other hand, you do it quite often which I find amusing so perhaps you don't care. If so, I hear there are tryouts for the clown act at Barnum and Bailey, you would make an outstanding clown... Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I see, so that means that osw has been getting humiliated for how long now by that definition? So you're a hater a,d envious. Like we didn't already know that,lol. Touched a nerve? I guess, I hate liars with a passion. The world is full of them, you're just one more. Looks like you've lost a lot of your other troll buddies, no more rah rah theses days.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Donkey, not only are you an idiot, you're also a liar. Not one sup was banned. We posted what we were doing. Sorry the truth dosnt work for fools like you. Once again osw spent over 30 mil for one energy regen. Our second team more than beat the goals we had sets out which was at best top ten. We've seen osw do thirfor how long, and on much more money spent. As long as you're going to take a certain spot anyway, dosnt make sense to spend more than twice as much as the next spot behind you. Hey, it's their money to spend, and it's a free world. At least we know it was really their money, instead of hacks, unless they hacked gold now.
    Come on SB, these guys are just baiting you into a lame debate and you know it. If there were sup/osw guys who just ignored posts about each other irrespective of whether the post was originated by a player on the other side, this forum would be more cordial. We could then focus on the real enemy, which is gree.

And I understand that one of the key principles of sup is don't complain just get even. This is why I am happy to take both of your money and get raided back often.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    The heading of this thread was probably intended to be ironic. Not that a lot of people picked up on it. So let's see what lessons have we learnt from the last WD:

1. SUP has shown all of us (including Gree) that the game can and will go on without them and their spending (which, it turns out, doesn't single-handedly keep the game alive after all). We knew it all along, but it was good of you boys to put it beyond doubt, finally. Thanks guys, it was a long time coming. You are fast becoming irrelevant even to the last remaining SUP stalwarts here.

2. It is okay for SUP to score 20 million or so more points than second place OSW - but they lambast OSW for "overspending". That was hilarious. Pot calling kettle black. Nuff Said.

3. For all the claims about OSW harboring hackers, they did remarkably well if, in fact, they lost 19 players as SUP kept claiming on the forum just before the war. OSW scored about 10 million more points than last time, as a squeaky clean team by SUP's own admission. That must mean they do spend, and always have spent, a fortune in real money on this game and did not rely on hackers. If nothing else, this last war cemented OSW's previous MW records.

4. By contrast, the two top SUP teams combined managed to score only about 80% of the score of the two top SUP teams last time around. We heard the excuses being made in advance: one team isn't buying more gold until problems are resolved, etc. etc. But how many people here now firmly believe it was simply a cover-up for (a) SUP bleeding players or (b) SUP losing a LOT of players in the Gree hacker clean-up or (c) both of the above? Cast your votes here. If the answer involves (b) in any way, it would put a large shadow over every single SUP victory to date. We will probably never really know because on the one hand Gree won't discuss individual cases, on the other hand the SUP leadership won't categorically state what the story is with the player who allegedly has 13 DBJs. Guys, the fact that you keep punting this issue into touch just makes the rest of us wonder even more. Don't you get it? If you are as clean as you say you are, just deal with this once and for all. Is there someone in your faction with 13 DBJs? Yes or no? (I know you will opt for the third option, "we don't owe you any answers", but it is worth a try).

5. There are a lot of very strong teams just bubbling under the top 3 - KYS, LOM, etc. The time for them to push into the top 3 and change the familiar landscape must be very near. I, for one, hope the players in those teams stay where they are and that they are not swayed to join SUP or OSW in the almighty recruitment drive that is guaranteed to kick off any moment now. We really need some change at the top for the good of the game. You guys should recruit the upcoming players from within the top 50 and then go for the establishment at the top. Good luck to you all!

Lurker
    Post Count

Old School Warriors????

Man I don't know about this long list of possible stories and conspiracy theorist, remember that when you assume you may make a *** of one self.
    One thing for certain is that hearsay says that good old OLD SCHOOL WARRIORS were so afraid of ONLY SUP WINS that they avoided and danced all weekend long to stay away from them, talk about chicken!!! If they are as strong and rightful as OLD SCHOOL WARRIOS claim to be (even after several of them accounts were banned) why didn't they tried to face good old ONLY SUP WINS head on?
    Just my 2 cents. Ohh!! and wait; I bought a box of pop corn to read the haters write.

Lurker
    Post Count

tard reply

Quote Originally Posted by profoundhacker View Post
    Ummm....One thing for certain and hearsay do not belong in the same sentence tard....Nice attempt at flaming though....
    Am guessing you must be OLD SCHOOL WARRIOR, maybe you can help community explain why took you long to ban hackers from your fraction?