GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Brag Thread: Greece

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Somehow I am not shocked . Between you and mm, a real hackfest at sup. The rest of us should get refunds.
    Bullet moron talking to gp hacker. Both are outstanding characters. Yes GP thanks for adding all these nice units to me as well as 850 millions valor for great price. I know you charged birds 3 folds more, but we are fiends after lol.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Fiends yes, friends no.

Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Bullet moron talking to gp hacker. Both are outstanding characters. Yes GP thanks for adding all these nice units to me as well as 850 millions valor for great price. I know you charged birds 3 folds more, but we are fiends after lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Really?

Fiends yes, friends no.
    Really? You almost come across like fiend. I have to admit very stupid but still fiend.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What is your infatuation with this bullet bloke? Seems it runs pretty deep. Did he slander your family? As I said, I am too smart to be on either of your teams. The banter is priceless especially as you continue to make a fool of yourself on here.

Really? You almost come across like fiend. I have to admit very stupid but still fiend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What is your infatuation with this bullet bloke? Seems it runs pretty deep. Did he slander your family? As I said, I am too smart to be on either of your teams. The banter is priceless especially as you continue to make a fool of yourself on here.
    Yes you are coming across as a genious. I am sure many people told you that you are brilliant. Well I have I am collecting all kind of weirdos and scumbags and you are fill the profile

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wbs, now you're making up lies. I have never admitted hacking( as I have never hacked), unless you missed the sarcasm in a post. No, we are known for not having hackers. Just because you guys want our successes to be attributed to that, dosnt make it true.
    You admitted in a post a month or 2 ago that you hacked into the game to look at code. That is hacking to me even if you didn't do anything. I could care less about SUP success or failure as well as OSW. I do what I can for my faction and try to learn a thing or two on here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very simple man. Idiot Luke and his acolides shall thank every other top team who sits and wait until sup moves on the leader board including most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW. So sup either would be waiting forever or Gree matches us with nearest faction available. You do not want match sup do not declare while we are idle. Very simple get some brain
    "most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW"...OSW as in Only Sup Wins? So your are calling SUP a hack faction? Uh oh...here comes big bad wolf Speedy to the defense. BTW, rumor has it that SUP 1 lost it's name (someone else laid claim to that faction name) after trying to copycat and changing to OSW last war...lol, please say it isn't true!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    "most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW"...OSW as in Only Sup Wins? So your are calling SUP a hack faction? Uh oh...here comes big bad wolf Speedy to the defense. BTW, rumor has it that SUP 1 lost it's name (someone else laid claim to that faction name) after trying to copycat and changing to OSW last war...lol, please say it isn't true!
    Worst conspiracy theory ever..

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Speed ump;1309795]By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones.

So the claimed lord of master of all modern war has spoken.

Can I get this clear, are you claiming that OSW encouraged regen hackers to join their faction? And encouraged them to use a glitch that SUP had used for the 2 previous Final Assaults but the units still remain?

How would anyone in a faction know if someone was a regen hacker? According to CJ irrespective of the number of dbjs they do not stack so please can you let us all know how you can tell? I am sure members were recruited on past WD scores.

You have a member stated above that gave details of the guys that joined OSW, he turned himself in but was given another account to play. He came from the same faction they did. So you had inside info and magically were able to tell who had regen or not. Maybe this is the code you keep on about.

How is it possible to find out regen times without having access to code? How has 13dbjs gone to one on one of your members accounts? Why wasnt this member banned. Surely this is the same as units have been added? Questions question??? Will we get answers of a long speech that means nothing?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Zineye12;1310255]
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones.

So the claimed lord of master of all modern war has spoken.

Can I get this clear, are you claiming that OSW encouraged regen hackers to join their faction? And encouraged them to use a glitch that SUP had used for the 2 previous Final Assaults but the units still remain?

How would anyone in a faction know if someone was a regen hacker? According to CJ irrespective of the number of dbjs they do not stack so please can you let us all know how you can tell? I am sure members were recruited on past WD scores.

You have a member stated above that gave details of the guys that joined OSW, he turned himself in but was given another account to play. He came from the same faction they did. So you had inside info and magically were able to tell who had regen or not. Maybe this is the code you keep on about.

How is it possible to find out regen times without having access to code? How has 13dbjs gone to one on one of your members accounts? Why wasnt this member banned. Surely this is the same as units have been added? Questions question??? Will we get answers of a long speech that means nothing?
    So you are interested how you and your fellow hacking birds have been busted? Very simple you have these hackers blabbing all over the place about their extras. Add GP master to the mix who cannot keep his mouth shut and you get a picture. The best answer for you do not cheat and you will be ok

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Genen;1310264]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zineye12 View Post
    So you are interested how you and your fellow hacking birds have been busted? Very simple you have these hackers blabbing all over the place about their extras. Add GP master to the mix who cannot keep his mouth shut and you get a picture. The best answer for you do not cheat and you will be ok
    I dont cheat and am not even in OSW, get your facts straight. And try to answer the questions. All of the info in my post is in the forum so its nothing new. A straight answer would be nice just once.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So if you do not cheat you have to be happy that hackers have been busted. Right? Because from your posts it's hard to get to his conclusion

Post Count
    So if you do not cheat you have to be happy that hackers have been busted. Right? Because from your posts it's hard to get to his conclusion
    Why is it hard to to get to this conclusion. I have looked through the forum and asking a question based on topics raised. Its simple, anyone with a brain can do it. How on earth does that make me a hacker? Why are you avoiding the question?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Very easy

Quote Originally Posted by Zineye12 View Post
    Why is it hard to to get to this conclusion. I have looked through the forum and asking a question based on topics raised. Its simple, anyone with a brain can do it. How on earth does that make me a hacker? Why are you avoiding the question?
    It's very easy just say so. Repeat after me "I am very happy that hackers been banned. Thank you everybody who made it happen"

Post Count
    Listen, you turned this into a hacking thread. Ignoring direct questions makes you seem the guilty party.

Who are you to say "Repeat after me." I am not thanking you for anything. Whatever weird obsession you have with OSW is your problem. An answer to a simple question would be nice, unless it is too difficult to understand.

A clean game is a good game but only when it benefits SUP it appears.